• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in SG public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
i never dare to vape in public.. i always vape when there is completely no one or in toilet

EHHH WALAIO WEYYH!!!...my fren lives in malaysia vapes openly sio!... even police dont even stop her if they saw! ....unlike our country we must be discreet eh... cannot blow our cover liao

slackersg

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
A .... hole...
Just went JB for supper and for the first time i vape "openly" till my friends saw few policemen checking on the no car plate malaysian car. They asked me to keep which i did.
Never know when they are hungry for some bribe as their new year is round the corner.
Pardon me but no offense to the Muslim. Just that their "practice of bribing" seems to common.
Still i practice the "tape and hide pv" moves when i'm there. Never know if i encounter Singaporean police off duty there and noted down the car plate number to trace when back home. :/

Vinniz

Moved On
Dec 13, 2011
Never know when they are hungry for some bribe as their new year is round the corner.
Pardon me but no offense to the Muslim. Just that their "practice of bribing" seems to common.

1)Muslims do not celebrate the Islamic calender New Year. Hari Raya Aidilfitri is NOT new year.
2)Malays do not have to be a muslim.
3)Not only MALAYS accept bribes. Other countries too.

losts0ul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Singapore
1)Muslims do not celebrate the Islamic calender New Year. Hari Raya Aidilfitri is NOT new year.
2)Malays do not have to be a muslim.
3)Not only MALAYS accept bribes. Other countries too.

In Malaysia all Malays have to be Muslims.. and you are very right.. not only Malays accept bribes.. all other races accept bribes too..

slackersg

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
A .... hole...
Oops.
Allow me to clarify what I have posted.
Like I said, not directing but the encounters my friends have seems to be the case.
Of Cos, can't possibly sink a boat because of few people on it. :)
Shall leave the religion out of my posts as indicated. ; )

And lastly, sincere apologies to those who got offended directly or indirectly due to my post.
It's not my intention and never will be. Peace!

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
Hello Im from the U.S. and will visit Sinapore. Would I need to be concerned about vaping in public or having my supplies confiscated at the airport?

bro you might not wanna bring it here cause it will be confiscated and you will get a stern warning eventhough you are not a local...unless your kit can break apart into smaller pieces and keep them in seperate places..If you are comming here with your family that would be great to hide :D

slackersg

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
A .... hole...
I guess he wasnt referring specifically to any race or religion but in that context of policemen as a whole.

Talk about bribes. Look at china, also rampant!

:) Glad that someone understand and not misunderstood me for that post of mine...

Hello Im from the U.S. and will visit Sinapore. Would I need to be concerned about vaping in public or having my supplies confiscated at the airport?

YEAP. I rather that u not bring it in as a precaution.

bro you might not wanna bring it here cause it will be confiscated and you will get a stern warning eventhough you are not a local...unless your kit can break apart into smaller pieces and keep them in seperate places..If you are comming here with your family that would be great to hide :D

Can only say: Welcome to this little tropical isle and enjoy your trip! If you can skip vaping, best not to bring like what Vinnz advised. Else, break it up and separate into few luggages to avoid detection but you have to understand there is no guarantee even from the locals...

Yea I think its actually the mindset of ppl in different countries... even here there are cases of officers and high ranking ppl who was caught in the last few months... So we cant really say much unless we go underground stuff

lol... totally agree on this man!

How come we haven't wished Kazkonut a happy fasting month!

Cheers man; enjoy your fasting month if you're fasting :D

And lastly.... happy fasting Kazkonut and all Muslims! :)

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
How come we haven't wished Kazkonut a happy fasting month!

Cheers man; enjoy your fasting month if you're fasting :D

Thanks bro! :D hahaa! Of course I would fast...vaping can wait till at 7.18pm .... the best vape ever! hahaa! :toast:

And lastly.... happy fasting Kazkonut and all Muslims! :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you bro!...Vaape hard and Vape Safe! :D

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
Some of my indonesia friends and bang matreps don't fast. "Eh, do i look like I can survive a minute without eating?" :face palm:

Jom your friends uh; then can buka and vape afterwards :D

HAHAHA! yeah that is usually the case...dont want to fast but want to have Hari Raya! :/... people nowdays taking things for granted... the feeling of the first vape after breaking fast is really nice!... haha! compared to other normal days..

Cant wait for Hari Raya , so that I will be a vape machine when I go out with my frens for it!... Hopefully the juice lasts me cause my frens also really like the taste!

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread