• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in SG public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Smoky Room
Some of my indonesia friends and bang matreps don't fast. "Eh, do i look like I can survive a minute without eating?" :face palm:

Jom your friends uh; then can buka and vape afterwards :D

I think it takes a lot of effort and will power to fast.

If it is me, i wonder how long can i survive. Dont eat will kena gastric!

Fasting is not easy, thats for sure.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
HAHAHA! yeah that is usually the case...dont want to fast but want to have Hari Raya! :/... people nowdays taking things for granted... the feeling of the first vape after breaking fast is really nice!... haha! compared to other normal days..

Cant wait for Hari Raya , so that I will be a vape machine when I go out with my frens for it!... Hopefully the juice lasts me cause my frens also really like the taste!

:toast:

BO JIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :vapor:

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
Somehow when I fast, the first few hours are a bit terrible, and then after 2-3pm I feel alright. But I eat very little during buka. And the first week of fasting can get a bit frustrating and cranky :evil:

But the best part of fasting it breaking the fast with friends or family, it is wonderful. But I vape during my fast .__.

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
Somehow when I fast, the first few hours are a bit terrible, and then after 2-3pm I feel alright. But I eat very little during buka. And the first week of fasting can get a bit frustrating and cranky :evil:

But the best part of fasting it breaking the fast with friends or family, it is wonderful. But I vape during my fast .__.

If wanna fast make sure the pre-dawn meal is well balanced...so that it keeps ur body right.. and dont forget the Dates(small brown shape fruit)...those are good too.. Seems that my body ca control if I am not vaping or having the urge to vape ..phew!

civician

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
新加坡
I think the trick to not vaping is not having it around you, or in front of you. My PVs are always in between my iMac and my keyboard. T____T

But I only fast sometimes with my gf and her family; must be a nice bf and accompany her to fast :oops:

i only manage to extract "sometimes" for your sentence. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread