Vaping Intervention and Trade for DSE901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
My husband sat me down tonight in a very loving and caring manner for a “vaping Spending Intervention”. During this intervention I was informed that all my 801’s and our Super Mini’s plus all the accessories and juices were enough for now and that I didn’t need to “buy” the 901 that I have been wanting to try . He said that he loved me very much and that this would hurt him as much as it would hurt me. He cut me off from the Charge Card/Pay Pal Account…. I could hear the sadness in his voice when he told me.. This was very hard on him to do.

Soooooooooooo…. In order to be respectful to him and to follow the no spending rule. I decided the only way to get my 901 was to “trade” one slightly used middle aged hubby for a 901 and some accessories.

My “trade” is very kind and polite ( even when he cuts off the plastic).. He does not cuss or yell but he has gotten to be quite of a tight wad… I love him dearly and have had many many good years with him. But I would really like to have 901… I will even throw in a 12 pack of coors light (his favorite) . He has his own teeth but running a little thin on the top. He makes one heck of a remote control holder. (We have never lost one yet.) But to be fair .. I need to warn in advance.. If you have one of those extra sensitive batteries on your e-cigs ….he does make this loud strange awful noise when he sleeps so please make sure you move him out to the garage at night.

He comes with accessories .. Pants… shirt.. shoes..ball cap ..job and an empty wallet. I call him Honey but he will answer to anything…

This was a very hard decision for me to make but I want to respect his wishes and times are tough.

Thank you in advance….

P.S. I will take him back once he gives me the password to my PayPal account:)

Last edited:

Sexi

ECF Veteran
This is pretty good, love it LOL. Sorry can't trade for your hubby, I got one of those........ can't handle more than one. You need to set him down & lovingly explain to him how is SO much better for you than ciggy's, & how much cheaper it is AFTER you get everything you need to hold you over a while.

Hide some of your stuff, so he doesn't see it all & know you have it....... none of his business LOL.

If the above doesn't work, get him hypnotized, get your paypal info, log on & change it real quick LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread