ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
That is a great article, and explains exactly why vaping worked for me to quit a 35 year smoking habit when the patch, gum, prescription drugs, and hypnosis failed. Thanks for sharing!
I couldn't agree more, for me it was a 27 year smoking habbit. Aside from the improvement in my health since I quit cigarettes, my pockets are fuller now :)
A pack of 25 ciggies here in Ontario Canada are selling for $13.75+

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Vaping began about the vapers.
It is now big business.

Once big $ became available there's no turning back. The money sharks smelled blood in the scent of dollars and the waters are forever invaded by them.

Vaping is big business now.

Only way that'll change is lack of demand taking away the revenue. But being it is largely a nicotine based way of relaxing that is not likely to happen any time soon.

Now, in my view there are numerous manufacturers who put the vaper first. But some are in it for the revenue.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
The part of this article that interests me the most is where Jessica mentions how "the Forums opened my eyes to the wonderful world of tailoring my own vaping experience".

This doesn't get said often enough. Not only the point that vaping, as a quitting tool, can change shape and is malleable, but how important forums are.

B+M's are useful but can be quite limited in their stock and advice and not enough information can be provided about the potential versatility and costomizability. No one illustrates the shapeshifting qualities the hardware has to offer, which can provide users with the multiple options for "tailoring" their own vaping experience, like members of an online forum.

This kind of information is in abundance in forums and can be accessed 24 hours a day. Sounds stupid to mention this to you here in a forum where it's obvious.

What's needed from M+B's is not comprehensive information about hardware, because they don't have the time, but basic information about forums and how much information and help can be found in such places.

So maybe the lack of advertising shouldn't be a problem. Just advertise forums and how important they are, and why !.

Reactions: Maytwin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread