• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping Mail Show 'N' Tell: What did the Postman bring you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Talk about timing! I killed a coil last night so was down to only one carto/clearo (whatever-the-heck-it-is) and a little nervous! But today, the postman brought me my shiny new Visions Clearomizer. So puurrrrrdy.... I'd held off trying one because I'm really in love with the flat tips and only ever saw them with round.... but Electro-Vapors had the flat, so I went for it. Now I just have to figure out what the heck to do with it. It has FOUR wicks!

Also in the order are Poma-grenade and Cin-a-hearts.... my mouth is watering! :p

IMG-20121022-00201.jpg

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
I got a F16 tank and a pack of F16 cartomizers, a smoktech stubby tank, a pack of stubby cartomizerss, a regular smoktech tank, and a couple packs of Boge stainless XL cartomizers, a filler tool, and a bunch of flavorings. :)

Oh boy! It was like Christmas for you *lol*... have fun with all your new toys ;)

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I got a notice for something, so I either got another Vivi, T2 coil heads, a handful of driptips and adapters from healthcabin or my Boge F16 and an EGO DCT from surevapes. 50/50 on the package and since the postman checked *in between* tomorrow after 1300 and today after 1700, it's 50/50 whether it'll be at the post office tonight. :facepalm:

I got a F16 tank and a pack of F16 cartomizers, a smoktech stubby tank, a pack of stubby cartomizerss, a regular smoktech tank, and a couple packs of Boge stainless XL cartomizers, a filler tool, and a bunch of flavorings. :)

Can you try a boge cartomizer in the smoktech and see if the flang is the same - fits in the DCT slot snuggly ? Someone asked in this thread; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-forum/340105-smoktech-dual-coil-1-5ohms-twist-3.html and I've been dying to see, since it looks the same from pictures.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I got a notice for something, so I either got another Vivi, T2 coil heads, a handful of driptips and adapters from healthcabin or my Boge F16 and an EGO DCT from surevapes. 50/50 on the package and since the postman checked *in between* tomorrow after 1300 and today after 1700, it's 50/50 whether it'll be at the post office tonight. :facepalm:

Can you try a boge cartomizer in the smoktech and see if the flang is the same - fits in the DCT slot snuggly ? Someone asked in this thread; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-forum/340105-smoktech-dual-coil-1-5ohms-twist-3.html and I've been dying to see, since it looks the same from pictures.

I'm at work right now, but I can check for you when I get home? I assume you're talking about the boge f16 cartos?

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
... it's 50/50 whether it'll be at the post office tonight. :facepalm:
Not a guarantee, but I've noticed that even if they check off the 13:00 tomorrow box, I've had really good luck waiting until the outlet almost closes and getting it the night before. Probably hugely depends on your outlet though. Most times, it's there and sorted.... I think they just give themselves the extra time to sort in case they're really busy when the parcels arrive to them.

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread