Vaping on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been buying some mods, and just re-stocked nic juice, so this month was close to $400.

At this point, I have 11 good devices, and about 2 years of nic juice. The only thing I'll require for a very long time is flavoring, VG, and PG, none of which cost much. I don't stock PG/VG because I'm worried about it going bad, and it's easy to get anyway.

As far as cleartos and tanks go, I have enough to go for about 2 years, although the last six months of that I'd be limping.

So unless something catches my eye, I'm good for 18 months at minimum!

Edit: If I were on analogs, 2 1/2 packs a day, I would have spent $600 this month. So even with the overboard mods, I'm still ahead just for January!

Last edited:

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Nice, still cheaper than the stinkies! I find buying stuff local helps a ton. Takes a LOT of searching but def worth it. The only thing i ever order meow is nic base.

I'm about ready to cut it down to just buying new & liked flavors. Going to get 500mL 100mg from Wizard Labs when they open back up on Monday. Took advantage of the gallon PG/VG deal from Essential Depot. Got 100' of both Kanthal 30 & 32 to go with 4 RBA.

Really only worried about them possibly regulating the strong nicotine bases, so figure I may as well stock up and freeze a good amount. 500mL 100mg when diluted should last me years. Even if nothing is 'deemed' then I'll just lean back on convenience of not having to order nic for a looong time.

kaos95

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Albany, NY USA
Well, my general months go buy with just needing to buy 70ml of juice. I have been rebuilding my vivi heads for a while now. But with my Varitube dying, and realizing that my old ego-T,C batteries need to updated so I have a decent backup, the last couple months have been a spending binge.

So average per month is probably around $50, but last couple months have been $200+ months (course, with that 3 ego Twists, a Vamo, a GGTS clone, a Z-max, bunch of new tanks and vivi's, a DuD, an AGA-T+, kicks and batteries . . . Woohooo). I'm gonna keep staring down that level of expenditure because I plan on having a gallon of 100mg in my deep freezer if and when any thing occurs at the national level.

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
.t last couple months have been $200+ months (course, with that 3 ego Twists, a Vamo, a GGTS clone, a Z-max, bunch of new tanks and vivi's, a DuD, an AGA-T+, kicks and batteries . . . Woohooo).

I know myself well enough to realize I'm going to be at that level for a while. Some people become crazy cat ladies, I sadly suspect I'm going to become a crazy mod man.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I try not to keep up with how much i spend,Id prob freak....I do no i spend less now then on the nastys, I have a cat i adopted,hes a bad dude...he use to run with racoons haha really...his tail all zig zagged looking prob from fighting,but hes living the good life now,him and my dog are best pals,they join forces to screw my place up! (cat knocks the paper towels off the counter,dog chews that crap up) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread