vaping problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
They make these things called Q tips. I have been using them (without incident) ALL my life.

Then my SON (who had been lecturing me about this for like 2 weeks, the dangers of Q tips) shoved one in too far?? I GUESS?

In any case, they make these things called doctors, he went to one, ear wax removed and problem solved. THEY (The docs) may even have a MAINTENANCE solution for you.

I teased the boy mercilessly for about a month, and I'm still using Q-tips without any problems.

It seems to me as if you have OPTIONS.

Anna

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Wow. Just wow.... I thought it was just me.

Now I know why my ear hair grows faster....all that wax catching dust and dirt from the contruction site causing a miracle grow-like conditions.

Q-tips? Nah, man I had to shape my tweezers the shape of an ice cream scoop since I started vaping. Like using tiny post hole diggers....

• Agree
Reactions: the wind

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Vaping really is so dangerous!
01D15E7D-87BF-4C80-BB31-919F625F74D5.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: the wind

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
So I googled "vaping earwax"

I didnt find anything about "vaping earwax" but a lot of links came up regarding "vaping and excessive ear wax production" and "ear infections".

So I googled "vaping blindness" and got a fair swag of hits on that.
Carried on thusly, "vaping E*****D******" Yep!
"Vaping and joint pain" yep!
"Vaping ingrown hair" certainly!
"vaping socioeconomic status" very interesting!
"vaping hair loss" uh huh
"vaping wrinkles" yes it will give you wrinkles, unless it doesnt. So, this ones "Ive gone really wrinkly because, vaping!" but also "WOW, all my wrinkles have softened and arent as deep since I started vaping!!!"

Its actually fun to think up and ailment and type it in to google with vaping included in the search. Fun for about an hour while the 1st coat of paint dries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread