• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

mano932

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Maine, USA
Has any one found a place that sells vaping products in Maine. The only places i've found anything are at smoke/head shops. And all they carry are phoinex products. The juices are only available in 24mg nic, are way overpriced and gross. I was in a pickle and HAD to get some juice. All they had was strawberry and menthol left. Opted for the strawberry. It was beyond disgusting. I obviously get my juice over the internet through a domestic supplier, but it would be nice to know of somewhere to go in case of an emergency. With all the organic farming and such going on in Maine. You would think someone would set up shop and make and sell there own juice. All natural organic ejuice from Maine. They could slap one of those "get real get maine" stickers on it. LOL!!

getrealgetmaine.jpg

tabithad

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Maine
Well I am up in Northern Maine however I come from a big city in Canada so it's probably the "wishful thinker" in me for something like this to fly here in Maine...
But my main focus was to have a store, were less internet savvy people or people who forgot to order their juice could run to. I think there are more smokers in this state that could be converted than in other states. And cause it's cheaper and a lot of people are on disability up where I live it just might catch on.
I work in mental health and substance abuse and I was talking about this with my boss the other day, we might promote this in the community as a safer alternative as 80% of our clients smoke.

mano932

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Maine, USA
well i have started seeing ecigs everywhere. they are at all the gas stations in town. I was out in brunswick the other day and went into Jenny's station.(a cigar, bacco shop) Back in January when i went in looking for a case to build a DIY PCC, the lady working there was very negative. She started to explain to me how these ecigs are actually far worse for you than real cigs. She said she would never carry them, especially since the FDA was about to completely ban them. I could tell from her harsh tone and red face there was no convincing her. However I walked in the other day to find an ecig display next to cash register. The owner said the distributor has to come back multiple times a week just to restock. LOL

mano932

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Maine, USA
I was not impressed with Mrs. Ts juice at all. I tested all the flavors i got and hated them. let them steep a week and they got worse. IMO they are way over flavored and too candy-ish. Really some of the worst juice ive gotten to date. I was surprised too because of all the great reviews. Its all personal preference i guess but i could not stand her juice. I still got samples if anyone wants them?

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
Jerry, the owner of Jenny Station, is a bit of a schnob, hangs out with them cigar-chomping schnobs, but he's alright for all that; unfortunately they only stock SmokeTip products, which I do not like; overpriced, their carto's taste horrible, and their batteries are poor quality & prone to failure; I hope he sees which way the wind is blowing, and stocks some better products.

murphyinsight

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Lobster Land
I make my own juice and want to get into selling it at some point, so far I only know of a few people on forums from around the country that I can send stuff to for feedback. I'd rather have some local friends to be honest, though I'll still send it to the good forum friends within the US. Let me know if any of you are interested in being guinea pigs! I'm in Bangor, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread