Vaping Resicue

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
Not sure where to find this information on the forum and as it is directed at longtime vapors, I suppose the New Member's Forum may not be the best place to ask, but does vaping (especially including vaping NETs) leave any residue on walls or furniture? It would be nice to be allowed to come back in from the garage.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Have you tried blowing your vapor through a tissue to see what gets caught in the tissue?

I don't know about NETs. But, vapor from most eliquid isn't a problem. It leaves a faint pleasant smell, then dissipates.

But, like I said, I don't know about NETs.

I just know that my grandmother would get hysterical if she caught the slightest whiff of a cigarette. Yet, she was happy to let me vape in her house and would even ask me to blow vapor her way so she could guess what I was vaping.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
its not so much the NEts as it is a slight film from the PG/vg/ people notice it on their glasses and car windshields. in an open room i think more dissipates then would be deposited. but step in front of a fogger at a concert or club you feel like you were doused in vegetable oil.

as far as the walls mine seem pretty clean after a year of vaping inside, I think most of it heads for the AC (free lube!)

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
Agreed with everyone on here. No stains from exhale anywhere. I vape sometimes in the washroom while putting make up on and no stains to the mirror. Vape when cooking and no stains on walls or surfaces of the cooking smoke extractor fans (sorry my English isnt that good, dont know exact name). Vape ALWAYS in the car and no stains on windscreen whatsoever, just the condensation of my breath that goes away.

So far, ive accidently spilled liquid on my couch and bed twice but my liquids have managed to wash off completely.

All the yellowy stains on my teeth and fingernails from smoking real analogs have reduced dramatically after switching to vaping too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread