Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Ray Donovan

22426441_2039871306243689_8501791950887876675_o.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I noticed Reaper was vaping after his blow out with Doc last night :D I would love to see more of the Street Outlaw guys vaping since I have seen several of them smoking.
My wish is my command :D I saw Shawn-owner and driver of the murder nova vaping in a rerun last night. Couldn't see what he was using because the whole unit was closed up in his hand. I would love to see this trend continue and end with every smoker on the show switching over to vaping. I really think that would go a long way toward convincing the smokers that watch the show that making the switch is the right thing to do.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I missed last nights episode so no more spoilers please! I will look for him vaping now with purpose.
This one wasn't a spoiler because it was a rerun of a previous show. It was in the episode where the guys from Ohio come to OKC.(think Stinky Pinky with his hot pink camaro) Hard to believe I missed it the first time around but it was just a quick shot. Look away for a second and one will miss it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am a reader at night and have problems staying focused on TV much. I did want to comment, I see this as in some ways a net positive (actors and shows championing vaping over smoking) and that raises awareness.... By the same token I wonder if it provides ammunition to certain groups.

I'm dying to do a show on a smoking rehab-- 30 days inpatient, NO checking out once you check in, and I feel like it would raise awareness as to what quitting smoking is actually like, because one dude the "WHY QUIT" website, who does all those cold turkey workshops, talked or wrote (forget which) about how he could go to work on quit day one and function and all that, that it wasn't ENJOYABLE, but that one can cold turkey cigarettes just FINE. I thought it was an interesting statement because personally, I would have DIED trying to work even with switching to VAPING (with WTA on board....). I can't imagine being that dude, and that's why it never really had resonance to me although I applaud the fact that he advocates quitting smoking. I just could NEVER have done that, I would have quit or been fired or driven to the store and lit up like, within the first HOUR. Just musing I guess.... Since I am unlikely to produce and develop such a show. Maybe Netflix would have interest.... :lol:

Anna

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
This one wasn't a spoiler because it was a rerun of a previous show. It was in the episode where the guys from Ohio come to OKC.(think Stinky Pinky with his hot pink camaro) Hard to believe I missed it the first time around but it was just a quick shot. Look away for a second and one will miss it.

Do you know what episode it was? Was it on Broadcast TV last night?

Reactions: stols001

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Do you know what episode it was? Was it on Broadcast TV last night?
No, I don't know what episode it was but I am pretty sure the Ohio guys only came down one time so should be fairly easy to find out. I watch it on the discovery channel on direct TV.

Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Ingrid's landlord in the movie Ingrid Goes West vapes using a pen style.

Right on :thumbs:, Ice Cube's son in Ingrid Goes West starring Aubrey Plaza.

Dark comedy, though, I have a crush on Aubrey :wub:.

IMG_0303.JPG

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    One I watched recently that didn't show but discussed vaping in a bad way was Why Him.
    Dang near 5 minutes with the mom saying she was high because some kids at the party were vaping.
    Movie had a few comical moments but that just ...... me off.
    Anybody else see that one?
    Yeah, I thought the film was hilarious, but I have a sick sense of humor sometimes.

Back to the original topic. Katherine Heigl vapes a mechanical mod for about 10 seconds in Unforgetable.

She has been a vaper since 2012 when she first appeared on David Letterman with an e-cig. Pretty comical interview as Dave tries it out and attempts some vape tricks.

A couple of years ago she could be seen vaping on a white Provari and cartotank offscreen.
    ec799357b28aafa8277240cd32a23672.jpg

16f294b51ff6836b8d0944e9f48caa4a.jpg
    c5086c162a787fcb84666a997f2eb98a--katherine-heigl-promis.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread