Vaping - The obsession is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrahmNoMore

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Fort Wayne, IN
I was kinda second guessing myself after spending close to $200 in a couple of weeks on vape stuff (MVP, istick and a pair of Subtanks) now I don't feel so bad! But like I watch YouTube videos, I'm on here I'm in facebook groups, I windowshop online vape shops...is it an obsession? Maybe slightly. But like the man said, there's much worse things to spend time and money on.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I broke even the beginning of the month. The next few months won't be nice on the bank account as I try to future proof my inventory. Planning on getting into DIY just need to find some nic and a couple of replaceable battery mods.

But I do feel so much better.

I just ordered a Veritas clone tonight. And I'm looking at the fact that one of my mods is now over a year old, and 2 others are nearly a year old, so it might be a good idea to get another sometime soon. But I'll go cheap again -- thinking a Sigelei 30w box; 101vapes has them for a good price, when they're in stock -- about the same price I paid last April for my Sigelei Zmax! -- hopefully I'll get the notification of in-stock when I have the money to buy it! :D

Andria

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
OMG!
Egos - 15
Evods tanks - 15
PT2 minis - 6
Aerotanks 8 regular and 2 minis
Eroll
Nautilus minis x 4
Thousands of coils!
KGD
Wire
Coiling jigs
ISticks - 4- 20w, 1 mini, 2-30w

In the last 3 days
LP REO
RM2
Batteries
Charger
Misc stuff for REO!!!!

I quit! Buying that is! Yeah right! Haven't saved any $ but I'm a lot healthier!

Oops! Forgot the Lemo and cartotanks!

Davect06607

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015
Ct
A little over a month in:

Aspire CF Sub ohm mod
Aspire Atlantis
Atlantis Coils 5-pack
Kangertech Genitank w/coils
Kangertech Protank 3 w/coils
3 Delrin drip tips
Aspire Atlantis SS tank sleeve
Sigelei 30w box
Lemo Rta
Lemo Drop Rta (on order still)
24g,26g,28g Kanthal wire
Organic Cotton Balls
Coil Jig
Istick 50w box
20+ bottles of Ejuice
4 18650 batterys
Battery charger
Billow Rta
Sir Lancelot mech mod- Clone
Freakshow Rda
Kraken Rta
Sir Lancelot mech mod- Authentic
Plume Vei Rdal - Clone
Tugboat Rda - Authentic
The Bearded One mech mod

Still on my list to obtain: The Rig mod, Sleleton Key mod, a Skyline mod. And either Marquis or a Veritas rda, and more tugboats. Sigelei 100w box.
Ya its addicting, but not smoking analogs feels sooo good.:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

LJGma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
NV
Ya I have spent a lot in the last 3 months, but one thing I have noticed since I started vaping.. No more Cigs. I hardly EVER buy junk food would rather vape the yummy stuff and I drink mainly water not soda now my coffee consumption also has gone down too. so I saved more there LOL also I have not had to buy cough meds or cold meds since... I feel I have broke even LOL.. and one top thing all those Nay sayers say about Vaping is bad??? well it was My Doc who suggested it :)

Reactions: Puff2K

segadad

Mar 4, 2015
PA
Ya I have spent a lot in the last 3 months, but one thing I have noticed since I started vaping.. No more Cigs. I hardly EVER buy junk food would rather vape the yummy stuff and I drink mainly water not soda now my coffee consumption also has gone down too. so I saved more there LOL also I have not had to buy cough meds or cold meds since... I feel I have broke even LOL.. and one top thing all those Nay sayers say about Vaping is bad??? well it was My Doc who suggested it :)
LOL my doctor was not opposed to it but didn't embrace it. I go in for lab work next month so we'll see what he thinks of it then :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Plus, you know, with any hobby, there's an initial investment; vaping can save you a little right from the get-go, if you're careful, but once you do get a whole bunch of great hardware and learn to DIY your own ejuice, THEN you can save a massive amount of money; spending some when you have it and it's convenient, but not needing to always spend a lot, when times are a bit leaner. I so prefer it this way!!!

Andria

I agree with AndriaD. At the beginning I was spending absurd amounts of money on vape gear. After a long search I finally found the mod for me, collected about six of them. Build my own coils and DIY. Now I hardly spend any money on vapeing at all. Sure beats dropping $14.00 a day on ciggrettes with nothing to show for it. Only back draw now...I do miss vape mail :unsure:
If I weren't stocking up for vapocalypse, I would be vaping for free at this point. I think most things will still be available in the future, just a lot more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread