Vaping thick dark liquid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
I am vaping what is called Campfire Coffee and it is by far my favorite (even though I haven't tried a lot yet) and it is thick and black and is killing me in cost of coil heads on my Kanger Protank 2.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this?

They seem to last less than a day, and I am priming the new coils as far as I know.

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello and welcome to ecf.

Trying getting an itaste i clear 16 cartomizer. It has the coils on top with wicks and you can fill from the mouth piece. Bottom coils don't do well at all with the darker ejuices. However, with the iclear 16 it should last you a couple of days before having to clean them. Just disassemble and run under the tap with very hot water and gently help the wicks to get some of the liquid off. Then blot dry with a paper towel, shake the water out of anywhere it could be hiding, then re-assemble and fill.

Hope this helps a little.
:)

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I have 2 main juices that I vape - a DIY RY4 that is thick and dark and DIY unflavored, max PG. With the unflavored, my coils will last a month. With the RY4, a single day usually . .2 days, max.

My solution is to use cotton wicks. When I'm vaping the RY4, I'll pull the wick (not the whole coil), quick dry burn and replace the wick everytime I fill the tank. It takes like 2 minutes and costs practically nothing.

There are threads here on how to rebuild the ProTank with cotton - check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread