Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
super shorty cartomizers in 808/901 and 510 at 4.00 ohm ( 3.5 or 4.5)
More options for autoVV ( one at vapor4life)
Auto VW
attomizers 808/901 3.5 thru 4.5 0hm
non battery Passthrough VW
DIY additive that adds smooth deep solid non harsh throat hit and no flavor
mini light weight rebuildables for 808
What's on your list? Mine looks dumb but it would really be great to have these things. Solve a bundle of problems I'm still having

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
100% pure pg nic liquid unflavored is all TH.
a quick search found a few shorties in the 3 ohm range in sure a hard search would bring more options.

what are you using that you would use a 4,5ohm carto?
Just a wild guess
whole house generator.jpg

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
My 5 volt plug in pass thus, Auto Zeus, and 5 volt GLV. For some reason I'm getting a fried flavor on my fruits and drinks, teas, florals and desserts. I like a cooler vape I guess for the sake of flavor that tastes better to me.And ever since !eRoll I'm onan auto kick, so 808s and auto Zeus.
100% pure pg nic liquid unflavored is all TH.
a quick search found a few shorties in the 3 ohm range in sure a hard search would bring more options.

what are you using that you would use a 4,5ohm carto?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I haven't thought about this for a while---my close friend and neighbor built airplanes from the ground up (and anything else you could ever want including a commercial hookah scuba diving system just for fun) it occured to me that he could have built me ANY kind of vaping device I could think up.

Unfortunately, I didn't start vaping til after he passed away, so I never got to ask him ---- but he sure would've had fun with it! He would have stayed up thinking about it until he got it designed and finished.

So I guess I'll say a "Noel Mod" in his honor and leave it at that. Oh wait.....it would have been a super light weight, ergonmically designed, modern bottom feeder. :)

And I would of course have asked for a few rivets to decorate it. :)

Last edited:

J_Gundy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Sonoma, CA, USA
The thing I wished for most, has recently come out! I wanted an eGo-sized glass tank. The ProTank Mini is exactly what I had hoped for. They are also coming out with something called the Mini Davide (AnyVape is the vendor I believe). That also fits the bill.

The other thing I have wished for is a nice portable dripping setup (and not some monster ....-look-a-like or other large device).

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The other thing I have wished for is a nice portable dripping setup (and not some monster ....-look-a-like or other large device).
Dripping is the simplest and easiest to keep small. I use a 306 on a 650mah. Can't get much smaller than that!

J_Gundy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Sonoma, CA, USA
Dripping is the simplest and easiest to keep small. I use a 306 on a 650mah. Can't get much smaller than that!

Definitely true, it's the portable part that I haven't achieved. :)

I saw some crazy-looking (to me) device that was touted as being a dripper that you could use on the go, but it was a large contraption that I wouldn't want to use away from home. Don't even remember where I saw that, to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread