Vaping Use Prompts Trump Administration to Weigh Flavored E-Cigarettes Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
I'm out of luck because I live in a nursing home now and they don't allow diy here. I guess I could try to order supplies at my last address (it's a long story) and maybe diy there, if I can.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
YOU are the type of vaper that we MUST fight for!! It makes me so sad to know that so many will have no choice and go back to smoking. This is a tragedy in the making.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I think you could send it to one of us if you trust anyone, lol. We could send one or two small bottles to you as needed. Might help to get the Nude Armor from Nude Nicotine since they package in the small bottles.
Thank you, great ideas!

Reactions: stols001

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
YOU are the type of vaper that we MUST fight for!! It makes me so sad to know that so many will have no choice and go back to smoking. This is a tragedy in the making.
Yes, and I think all of us are. Actually, I've been thinking of asking for cigarettes lately here. They make me go outside with the smokers for vape breaks. The second hand smoke is very irritating, and my clothes, hair, etc get stinky as if I were already smoking again. It's like I never quit. So I was actually thinking of getting a pack of cigarettes just in case. It's easier not to think of it with working vape supplies, but now I'm thinking of it more.

If I were still at home I would have started buying nicotine and the rest right after I heard the news today. But now I don't know what I should do.

I keep fantasizing about all the varieties of tobacco flavors out there, like if Vapewild tweaked cinnamon roll and called it tobacco #4 lol. We could have tobacco #34 which just happens to taste like Nicoticket creme brulee.

But there's no one at that address to take in the packages, so if I had them sent to my friend instead he'd have to carry them on a three hour train ride to get here. Something tells me that's not going to work unless I just start out buying one component at a time, like first the nicotine. Which brings me back to wonder if there's a working freezer there anymore.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
That is of course incorrect. Under Obama's FDA, the PMTA dealine was August 8th, 2018. That's more than 13 months ago now. It was Trump's FDA that initiated the delay, first to August of 2022, but later they pulled the deadline for flavored products forward by one year to August of 2021.
Well yeah, of course, that's the point!

It's just hilarious how Azar saw the need to "but Obama" something his own ex FDA commissioner did, presumably because regulation is now essential, since Melania doesn't want Barron to have access to Tutti Frutti ecigs, and Trump is sitting next to him.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
they just showed a news clip here of the trump family all wanting flavoured e juice banned
by the sounds of it current mummy trump got the hump cause one of the young boy trumps got caught vaping
and of course it would not have been his fault
Current mummy trump? Are you looking for another sudden exit?

phill_nz

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2018
current mummy trump .. because she is .. the current mummy trump ( its not a permanent position and by no means a stable one )

she has taken the role of mummy / step mummy to all the trump children .. and which boy trump was not stipulated .. but probably easy to guess at

Are you looking for another sudden exit?
im not sure what that means or is it some sort of threat .. so please elaborate

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London

11ECIGARETTES2-articleLarge.jpg

From left, Dr. Norman Sharpless, the acting F.D.A. commissioner, Melania Trump, President Trump and Alex M. Azar II, the health and human services secretary, discussing flavored e-cigarettes in the Oval Office on Wednesday.

Why is the President's wife in the room?
Why do those two chumps have lamp shades on their heads.

phill_nz

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2018
if its part of the same interview / news clip i saw
because she is a main driver behind it
apparently because one of the jnr boy trumps was caught vaping
so mummy got the hump and demanded a ban on flavoured vape for everyone
because a boy trump would never be at fault .. so someone else must be .. therefor its the makers of vape stuff that made him do it

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
if its part of the same interview / news clip i saw
because she is a main driver behind it
apparently because one of the jnr boy trumps was caught vaping
so mummy got the hump and demanded a ban on flavoured vape for everyone
because a boy trump would never be at fault .. so someone else must be .. therefor its the makers of vape stuff that made him do it

Seriously?

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
In al fairness: I dislike Trump a lot, like many others.

But I am almost positive if we had Clinton sitting here, she'd be banning vapes as well, maybe even more vehemently than Trump. Along with video games and other stuff. The current ban of flavours in MI (?), it's also on account of a Dem (!) senator - as ignorant as the Trumps. Just saying...

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Possibly, or not. He has been selective in his trade war. Consumer electronics have been given a pass.
Are you sure about that? I seem to remember the articles from last year saying they will impact vape gear, although there have been so many threats and pull-backs, it's hard to keep track.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
Are you sure about that? I seem to remember the articles from last year saying they will impact vape gear, although there have been so many threats and pull-backs, it's hard to keep track.

Yet phones are ok. If vape hardware can find itself on the list of items Trump isn't targeting, it's a good thing.

But what if all your vape hardware increases in cost by 20%, is that a deal breaker?

Either way, those Chinese manufacturers need to step up and provide lobbying dollars.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Yes, and I think all of us are. Actually, I've been thinking of asking for cigarettes lately here. They make me go outside with the smokers for vape breaks. The second hand smoke is very irritating, and my clothes, hair, etc get stinky as if I were already smoking again. It's like I never quit. So I was actually thinking of getting a pack of cigarettes just in case. It's easier not to think of it with working vape supplies, but now I'm thinking of it more.

If I were still at home I would have started buying nicotine and the rest right after I heard the news today. But now I don't know what I should do.

I keep fantasizing about all the varieties of tobacco flavors out there, like if Vapewild tweaked cinnamon roll and called it tobacco #4 lol. We could have tobacco #34 which just happens to taste like Nicoticket creme brulee.

But there's no one at that address to take in the packages, so if I had them sent to my friend instead he'd have to carry them on a three hour train ride to get here. Something tells me that's not going to work unless I just start out buying one component at a time, like first the nicotine. Which brings me back to wonder if there's a working freezer there anymore.

I feel ya! I hate that I have to go to a smoking area to vape. The smell is so horrible! It just stuns me that I USED to smell like that and never realized how god awful it was. There are a lot of us working hard to make sure this ban does NOT happen. Praying we win this one quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread