Dec 21, 2013
NY
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Collateral Damage

miroko

Oct 13, 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
Lesson learned I guess?

Man, you know how irresponsible you were doing that right? One thing is ruin your life because of something you did, other thing is ruin others life because of something irresponsible you did.

Driving it's a serious matter. So many lives are taken every year because lack of respect and civism.

Sorry, I know this is just my opinion and you may not like it, but in that case you shouldn't make a thread out of it.

I really don't understand the porpuse of this thread.

Are you trying to warn people of something not advisable to do....?

johnny madman

Dec 2, 2014
I almost had an accident on the highway this morning..!
I took a deep lung hit on my Aspire Atlantis...and ..exhaled a monster cloud ...
I could not see anything from the windshield ..I heard onlyThe sound of car horns ..

I wish I could say you were the only one who did that. I know one other person who did the same damn thing. :p

Although he did not come close to getting to an accident but I realized, I mean the dude realized that this could be a problem. The lesson was learned.

I also know of this guy who sat in a parked car and blew clouds until he could not even see his hand in front of his face, giggling like a mere idiot :D. It was fun, until the guy had to clean the car windows.

look at it this way at least nothing bad happened, that is a good thing! Also if you leave your window a little open, then you would not have to worry about cleaning your windows like this dude that I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread