Vaping With No Visible Vapor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
This question has been on my mind for awhile now ...

Being a stealth vaper by nature (I recognize that the disinformation campaign against vaping has reached urban legend status), I wonder about the possibility of inhaling nicotine with no visible vapor to trigger the hostile "smoker reflex" in bystanders ...

Is it possible to have a nicotine medium that vaporizes without any visible trace ? Something other than PG ?

Would it detract that much from the vaping experience, clear exhalations ? (Try vaping with your eyes closed ...)

Has this been discussed previously ? (I did search, didn't find anything exactly addressing "invisible" vaping, and I've only known about ECF for a few months ...)

Really curious about this ... :confused:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I do the stealth vape technique well enough that I haven't been caught yet, no problem with that. My hand is big enough to completely conceal an eRoll or Elips, it just looks like I'm putting my hand to my face ...

But imagine a juice that produced no visible vapor at all, so nothing for anyone to complain about ...

Would it detract from the vaping "experience" ? Is that a fair trade-off for complete discretion and no confrontations ?

Does 100 percent PG juice do this, or is there some other delivery medium that does ?

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I do the stealth vape technique well enough that I haven't been caught yet, no problem with that. My hand is big enough to completely conceal an eRoll or Elips, it just looks like I'm putting my hand to my face ...

But imagine a juice that produced no visible vapor at all, so nothing for anyone to complain about ...

Would it detract from the vaping "experience" ? Is that a fair trade-off for complete discretion and no confrontations ?

Does 100 percent PG juice do this, or is there some other delivery medium that does ?

I vape 100% PG when tuning coils. Inhaled PG vapor disappears quick if do the mouth, nose, hold breath routine.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
For me, part of why I like vaping is blowing out the giant clouds. I've had a couple friends that smoke hookah and I made bigger clouds than them, not a reason to get into vaping, it's just part of why I enjoy it. (well that and it tastes really good) :) If you're trying to vape with no visible vapor, use a 100% pg juice, take small inhales from your device, and then inhale for as long as you can without the device, hold it in for a couple seconds, and then exhale a little bit, inhale some more, exhale a little bit, nothing visible should be coming out.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Well, they DO sell those nicotine inhalers, but they're really not "vaping", and they taste like crap (IMO).

The product is called the . Nicatrol Inhaler I used these a long time ago to quit smoking. My insurance covered them.
I was going to go the same way this time, but my insurance no longer covers them, and it is crazy expensive. And yes, they taste bad, like analogs do. No vapor.

TRoxx

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
NY

Being a stealth vaper by nature (I recognize that the disinformation campaign against vaping has reached urban legend status), I wonder about the possibility of inhaling nicotine with no visible vapor to trigger the hostile "smoker reflex" in bystanders ...

Is it possible to have a nicotine medium that vaporizes without any visible trace ? Something other than PG ?
Would it detract that much from the vaping experience, clear exhalations ? (Try vaping with your eyes closed ...)

Has this been discussed previously ? (I did search, didn't find anything exactly addressing "invisible" vaping, and I've only known about ECF for a few months ...)

Perhaps you could use your eliquids.. like nose drops instead?
Your nostrils will absorb and atomize the fluids naturally...and no one would be offended!

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
It would definitely diminish the experience for me, and I think for a lot of people.

For me, part of why I like vaping is blowing out the giant clouds.

I totally agree, and at home I enjoy the high VG juices and making "vapor rings" ...

But out in public, it would be cool to be able to get a nicotine hit anywhere, anytime, with no concern about a verbal assualt by a brittle and hostile observer intent on raising the "smoke alarm" ...

No vapor, just exhaled breath. Nothing to see here, folks, move along ...

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

If your present atty allows, just turn the air hole completely away from the coil, and you are guaranteed to get a major throat hit, and almost no vapor. If you have a AFC on your atty, close it, it will produce the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread