Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
I went out today to Motorco in Durham with a bunch of friends to see the luchadoras – women’s mexican wrestling. Great show, by the way. I brought my Kgo with the Ego-T tank to give it an honest test, with a spare Boge carto in my pocket in case things got hairy.
I stealth-vaped during the show without incident, although a few times I opened my mouth to answer a question and burped out a puff of vapor. I’ll get the hang of it eventually. The great thing was I was vaping away openly after the show, and a woman came up to ask what I was doing. It turns out she’d quit but her partner hadn’t, so she was interested. I was more than happy to give her some basic information and point her to the local Volcano outlet.
After the show we hit up the food trucks and then took the party back to my house with a large bottle of bourbon (which I got duly chastised for mixing with Diet Coke, my other drug of choice). We played You Don’t Know Jack and generally chilled.
The biggest question the woman I met asked was “How does it work when you’re drinking?” That’s the ten thousand dollar question, isn’t it? I won’t lie that I didn’t picture lighting a cigarette, but I always reached for my KGO and kept vaping away throughout the party. I was fine even when a friend bummed a pack of cloves (that I’d never use anyway) off of me and then smoked it on the porch.
Great day, man, great day. No complaints about any of my equipment, except one — I should have bought a 30ml bottle of eVaporClouds RY4, because three days after it showed my 12ml bottle is nearly empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread