Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Vaping blackberry all day! 10 drops in roughly 5ml of 50/50 vg/pg 12mg with a drop of concentrated lemon juice. Tastes like real fruit to me. Enjoyed it so much today I just made another order of other fruit flavors from vz just now. Looking forward to trying mango and tangerine.

Anyone try mixing any fruits with the cheesecake? Ordered some at discount.

Reactions: NancyB

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My turn, I only ordered 2 flavors to test and to see how long shipping to Belgium would take. After reading so much about these flavors I just had to try :)

I tested these flavors with (Inawera nicotine) 15mg 75/25 premixed & PG & VG from the same supplier
which I generally cut down to 10mg (the mix also contains 1% PGA)

So I took 2 bottles and filled it up with my base, didn't bother to cut down to 10mg

Real Cig
This was a surprise for me. I was happy already with the first results. Then I let it steep for 48 hours and flavor only got better. I can not describe it, but this come real close to an analog, and that's why I got it. It does have that nutty taste. And for me a touch more of "smoke" would be ideal.

I also have this "ashtray" base from Inawera, combined with Real Cig this is very nice. I also tried adding menthol to RealCig and it's good. So this can be vaped without any additions or with other stuff, without too much hassle

Note: I did a couple of runs, like 1 drop/ml, 8drop/5ml etc, the more you use the nuttier it gets

Red Bull
This comes close to red bull, but it's lacking some of that kick Red Bull gives. I drink a couple of red bulls a week. And for me it's lacking some sparky acid punch. For now I can only compare to PA, and this isn't better or worse flavor wise. It is a tad sweet, and certainly I'll vape it and buy it again. It comes close, but if you are hoping for that real red bull taste, or something that is 99% spot on. For me this is around 85% of the real thing

Note: also tried different ratios from 1 drop/ml up to 2 drops/ml and even 12 & 15 drops for 5ml, also tried with ethyl maltol

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
The chocolate has ended up being one of the absolute faves here.

Hey Shilo. Have you (or anyone else here) successfully VZ Chocolate with their fruits such as cherry or orange? If so, what ratio did you use and what total percentage? Thanks in advance.

(By the way I asked this on another thread but maybe it belongs here)

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Hey Shilo. Have you (or anyone else here) successfully VZ Chocolate with their fruits such as cherry or orange? If so, what ratio did you use and what total percentage? Thanks in advance.

(By the way I asked this on another thread but maybe it belongs here)

Hi Tracker: I have mixed the chocolate with the cherry and I would start with 2% chocolate and 1/2% cherry. If thats not enough cherry I'd raise it to 1% but its better to start low (a ratio of 80% chocolate to 20% cherry worked fine for us.) and work up from there to taste . Prepare the mix minus the nicotine let sit a few days then add nic base and sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread