VapingZone Super Concentrated Flavors for DIY...any one tried them and what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturner6

Feb 26, 2012
here
just bought four of them (Ameretto, Cherry, Caramel, and Banana). I am having trouble doing mix calculations in E-juice Calculator becuase I am not sure how to account for the alcohol base where the program asks you to describe the PG/VG content of the flavorant. I have tried mixing it several different ways and varied the % flavorant. Tried it at 2.5%, then 5%, then 10%....and NO FLAVOR??????????? I must be doing something wrong but Im not sure what. Any ideas...atached is a snapshot of my latest mix numbers where I set PG/VG of flavorant to zero:

0_ 2012-04-15 at 12.53.10 .jpg

I heard such great things about this flavor and how concentrated it is....but am now wondering if this was more hype than fact?? Anyone have some ideas??
:confused:

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I can't see that too well the image you posted is tiny ---I use this calculator lately--it allows for the alcohol E-Liquid Recipe Mixing Calculator With PG/VG Percent Adjusting and it has a slot for the percentage--you should stay at 2-3% and let steep. The only thing I do note wrong in this calculation you have is the drops per ml are not 20 but more like 46-50 per ml.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread