Vapoligy "Trick or Treat" Specials for October

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOOL

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 24, 2010
We are offering both Tricks and Treats this month at Vapoligy.
Our "Trick" is that we now offer Local Delivery to Boise, Garden City and Meridian Idaho:thumbs:
As for the Treat, we are offering a Free Gift with Every Purchase, it could be Niquid, DIY supplies or accessories!
We are also having a "Trick or Treat" Sweepstakes, simply place an order of $10 or more and you are entered to win a goodie-bag of 6-5ml bottles of Niquid of your choice,to be given away on Halloween!
Come "Trick or Treat" at Vapoligy to see all the specials and to get free goodies!!:banana:

banner.jpg
www.vapoligy.com

FieryOne

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Idaho
I can't thank you enough for the excellent customer service. Your speed is unsurpassed and your vapes are high quality. Seriously, how many times can you order something online and have it in your hands within an hour or two? I truly hope that you have the best success in Boise, your kindness in helping me with the pay it forward is so much appreciated.

*this is my honest opinion, I'm not affiliated with this supplier and receive no compensation for my feed back* Gotta keep it honest you know. :):):)

Last edited:

DOOL

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 24, 2010
Thank You so very much for you kind words, your honesty is appreciatd more then you know.
I have always believed a company exists to serve the customer, not the other way around.
So to see customers so happy and hear comments such as "You are too fast!" is truly more rewarding then anything else.
At the end of the day, it's happy customers that make it a great day!
Thank you again FireyOne!!!!:banana:

DOOL

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 24, 2010
Due to the overwhelming response to the "Trick or Treat" giveaway, we have decided to give away 5 prizes!

The Winners are:banana:...!

Lonnie H- Neosho, Missouri
Kathi L.- Boise, Idaho
Pamela B. - Skiatook, Oklahoma
John W.- Atlanta, Georgia
Stanley E. - Boise, Idaho

Congratulations and Thank You for choosing Vapoligy as your e-Cigarette, Niquid and DIY supplier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread