Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Dec 3, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Placed order 11/25. Has been sitting at Chicago USPS (initial posting place) for past 7 days without any further movement. Initiated ticket - told I had to file claim with USPS. Tried to file claim but needed info such as sender's address, size/type of package sent, priority 1, 2 or 3 day, etc. Called CS for this info and was told by CS rep "Paul" that this is MY problem and they are not responsible for anything the USPS does or doesn't do. Also refused to re-send order until package is missing "for a while". I have been a customer for over 5 years and spend thousands of dollars a year with this company. This order was for $286.xx. I could have overlooked all this if not for the sarcastic, non-helpful CS rep.​

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
MaiTai Mary,
I'm really sorry that you had that experience. Although we're sometimes unable to control what happens with the USPS, this should have been handled in a much different manner on our end, to say the least.

When you place your next order, please email me directly at lisamarie@vapor4life.com IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU GET YOUR ORDER NUMBER and I'll make sure to add something for this inconvenience.

Thanks for five years of business. That's really something else. This seems like an anomaly in your experience with us, and I will do what I can to make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

Love and Hugs and Big vape Clouds,
Lady Vapentine

Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
Vapor 4 Life​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Dec 3, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Placed order 11/25. Has been sitting at Chicago USPS (initial posting place) for past 7 days without any further movement. Initiated ticket - told I had to file claim with USPS. Tried to file claim but needed info such as sender's address, size/type of package sent, priority 1, 2 or 3 day, etc. Called CS for this info and was told by CS rep "Paul" that this is MY problem and they are not responsible for anything the USPS does or doesn't do. Also refused to re-send order until package is missing "for a while". I have been a customer for over 5 years and spend thousands of dollars a year with this company. This order was for $286.xx. I could have overlooked all this if not for the sarcastic, non-helpful CS rep.​

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
MaiTai Mary,
I'm really sorry that you had that experience. Although we're sometimes unable to control what happens with the USPS, this should have been handled in a much different manner on our end, to say the least.

When you place your next order, please email me directly at lisamarie@vapor4life.com IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU GET YOUR ORDER NUMBER and I'll make sure to add something for this inconvenience.

Thanks for five years of business. That's really something else. This seems like an anomaly in your experience with us, and I will do what I can to make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

Love and Hugs and Big vape Clouds,
Lady Vapentine
I'm also sorry it took so long to get a response from us on this. I'm newer to the forum and I just discovered this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread