Vapor 4 Life (V4L) Titan Ultimate & Diamond Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Llewellyn

Aug 14, 2013
Arizona
I am a 30+ year smoker of at least a pack and a half a day. Having never vaped before, after a lot of thought and research, I ordered a Titan Kit and a Diamond Kit from V4L, along with extra cartos and juices. While I'm happy to say I have been vaping away with no analogs ever since I received my kits, I am still a bit disappointed in the products (and service, but that's not for this thread) I received. I'll start with the Titan. It's a beautiful battery with a nice feel; however, one of the batteries would only stay charged for about an hour. The other battery works fine, I can vape several hours with it, and produces a nice amount of vapor. The Diamond battery from V4L, the same. One battery worked and the other wouldn't stay charged. To be honest, I can't tell a whole lot of difference between the two batteries, although the Titan is supposedly better. I was sent a replacement Titan and, again, it will not stay charged longer than an hour, plus it doesn't even light up on the charger at all, you have to guess if it's charged or not. They were supposed to send a replacement Diamond also; however, I have not received it yet due to a CS error and I will not receive it until I send the original defective product back (two trips to the post office and shipping charges :(. As far as the cartos go, I ordered their "Cool Carts" and regular carts. I just don't get the vapor or throat hit I like from the Cool Carts, and two of the carts in the box were bad (you're simply pulling air. . .no vapor at all). The regular cartos had one bad carto in the box, and some get so hot it can actually burn your lip. Now, the passthrough -- that's what has actually saved me and kept me from going back to analogs. You plug it in via USB, attach a carto, and vape away all you want. It works beautifully, and luckily I can vape at my computer and in my car, where I'm at most of the time anyway, so I use that 90% of the time. I guess my biggest disappointment with V4L products is that half of my product was defective, and then the replacement was also defective. To me, that's too much of a coincidence and I have to believe the product is sub-par. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread