• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Bank-Evansville, Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2hound

Feb 7, 2012
Indiana
Hey all, for all those who are looking for vape supplies in Evansville check out Vapor Bank. They were first located at the Frontier Liquors on Green River Rd, but had to move because of laws. They are located on 1701 Oak Hill Rd Suite E. Pretty cool setuo there and are relatively competitive with online prices. The owner, John is really nice and cool.

Currently their hours:

Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 1pm-6pm
Thursday - 1pm-6pm
Friday - 1pm-6pm
Saturday - 10am-6pm
Sunday - Closed

Bassmanspiff

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Mount Carmel Illinois
I went to Frontier on the 19th looking to pick up some cartos and was saddened to find that they had removed all their stuff. :( I remembered seeing a flier about a new shop but forgot to take a picture of it so I had some details. I finally emailed John and he sent me the low down on everything but my work schedule has been to hectic to make it over there. Hopefully this Thursday I can make the trip to my first B&M vape shop. I seriously wish him the best, but he needs to put his business out there more, no FB or Web search info yet.

Edit:
I found his website... evidently im an idiot.

Last edited:

Bassmanspiff

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Mount Carmel Illinois
Ended up going to VaporBank on thursday and I was pretty damn impressed. Small sparse shop, but very well stocked. You can tell they are still getting everything up and organized. I am pretty well stocked at the moment but decided to pick up a new SS tip and a bottle of AVE Banana Slurry. Brought my friend Cam who is a complete noob and we got him setup with a new eGo twist kit that was incredibly reasonably priced. Whole setup with battery, atomizer, cone, chargers and 2 bottles of juice for a little under $60. I got to show off my mods and got to try off a few new things so all in all a great trip.

ruff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Washington, In
Yeah, that's the one i was talking about, i have been using one of those for about a month now and love it. Had to do some slight modifications to it widening the wick holes, and have had it pull apart a couple of times but after the first one i have been a little more careful about pulling a little slower so i wouldn't have to re solder the wire back to the + center post

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread