The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Beast- Excellent Customer Service

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by frosting, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frosting

frosting Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Connecticut
    Long before I got my Vamo 2, I had bugged these guys. Asking all kinds of questions, and without skipping a beat with extensive knowledge and patience-sometimes in less than half an hour, I'd get a great response. I had never ordered from them but salivated at the different, interesting kinds of mods they offered.

I finally settled on a Vamo 2, it was just what I wanted. Then fear sprang from the Vamo sub-forum about it having some issues. A handful did, and with my luck my first Vamo 2 was apart of this handful. I want to make this next part crystal clear- The Vamo 2 that did end up having technical issues was because of China, not your vendor. Your vendor was as much a victim as you because of a bad Vamo 2 that slipped by China's quality control before it got to the U.S.

Anyways, I couldn't asked for better support from Vapor Beast. I was freaking out about it, totally bummed and upset. I hadn't even had the thing for a week!!! They replied in a calm, reassuring manner "No you're not screwed, just return it" Okay, I added that bit, they didn't say that. More or less in a much more professional manner that is basically what they said. About 4 days later, 3 weeks or so ago, I got my replacement Vamo 2 and it's been working great since. Vapor Beast did an excellent job with their customer service, and no hassle replacement policy. Their efforts to do good by their customers deserves to be recognized and commended. They even threw in a cool drip tip for free on top of their free shipping policy.

If you're thinking of getting a Vamo(while they last) or Vamo 2 this is the place to go. If you want a new APV , maybe something even a little different and unique... this IS the place to go! If you want a vendor that can answer your questions and knows what they are talking about Vapor Beast is one of those kinds of vendors. Thank You Vapor Beast!! https://www.vaporbeast.com/

Vapor Beast also supplies cartomizers, Vivi Novas, batteries, drip tips, adapters and most vaping needs and everything(that I've seen) seems to qualify for free shipping, no coupon needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.