Status
Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I've been using Vapor Beast since I first started vaping. They do as good of a job as practical in weeding out the worst of Chinese quality control issues so if they have what I need they are my first choice in vendors.. They ship quickly and their customer service is exceptional. The juices are very good quality although you can't choose PG/VG levels.

Thank you very much for the replies. Im going to buy the itaste set up from them. Vv wv 3.0
Good price and free shipping . Been using evod kanger and am seeking more control over the amount of vapor and a bit of a heavier hit. Im becomming more addicted to vaping than analogs. That was the point =) . Im down to 5 or less analogs a day . Im ready to stop all together. Im hoping having these options in a battery will help.

Thanks again,

Ron

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thank you very much for the replies. Im going to buy the itaste set up from them. Vv wv 3.0
Good price and free shipping . Been using evod kanger and am seeking more control over the amount of vapor and a bit of a heavier hit. Im becomming more addicted to vaping than analogs. That was the point =) . Im down to 5 or less analogs a day . Im ready to stop all together. Im hoping having these options in a battery will help.

Thanks again,

Ron

If you haven't ordered already, you might want to check out Exhale Vapors. Vapor Beast is a good company, but I've sometimes found their prices to be a little high, I imagine to balance out the free shipping.

Exhale has $2.99 shipping and usually a coupon code (listed on the home page). Currently it's 16% off.

Best Quality Electronic Cigarettes | E-cigs | E-liquid | E-juice - Exhalevapors
Innokin Itaste VV/VW V 3.0 with S10 Clearomizer kit

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest

Thanks again,

Ron

I think you will be very happy with the iTaste vV 3.0. I couldn't be more pleased with the three I have. You can also rest assured that if anything at all is amiss with anything you order that you will receive fast, impeccable customer service. Vapor Beast sent out replacements to me immediately for a wonky XTAR charger and some bad Vivi Nova heads even though I told them on both occasions that I would be perfectly happy to wait for them to be included in my next order.

Once you get your iTaste VV 3.0 you can start learning to rebuild heads if that is something that interests you, A PBusardo Review All About The EVOD - Includes Recoiling. Many people find micro-coils with wicks made from cotton balls gives better taste and more vapor than a normal build with silica wicks. This video is for a Pro Tank micro coil build but the heads are basically the same as the Evod, Mini Protank Micro Coil Rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread