Vapor Bomb - 6 juice reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
My first shipment from Vapor Bomb
PLEASE NOTE: These reviews of course depend on my personal taste. You just might love what I hate/hate what I love. I bought a LOT of sample size juices from a lot of the vendors I’ve seen recommended here and I’m not going to like them all. I’m a little uncomfortable giving a negative review, but it’s an honest opinion.
All vaped using a freshly charged Riva, dripped on a clean de-bridged 510 atty.
All 50PG/50VG
Rec'd 10/22, reviewed the 11/11, 21-day steep time.
Cream Soda (5ml free sample) 12mg nic
· Taste: 3.5/5 It’s a light - almost airy - vanilla. Reminds me of Jones' Diet Cream Soda taste, with that tiny bit of fizz (how do they do that?). Slightly sweet, but not overpowering. This is for those who like vanilla but not in-your-face ice cream vanilla flavor.
· Throat hit: 2/5 Not much, maybe due to the lower nic level and PG/VG ratio.
· Vapor production: 4/5 Very nice
Do I want a bigger bottle? It's a nice flavor, but I like a big strong vanilla, so I probably won't order it again.
Irish Cream 12mg nic
· Taste: 3.5/5 It’s good – I’d say it strongly reminds me of Irish Cream, rather than being exact. It’s got that creamy smooth flavor, and I think it will be great with a drop of coffee juice – a Sunday morning treat.
· Throat hit: 3/5 Average
· Vapor production: 3/5 Average
Do I want a bigger bottle? Yes, but I’ll ask for extra flavor.
Butterscotch, 12mg nic
· Taste: 3/5 Not exactly the butterscotch I was looking for, but it’s a nice flavor. Low on the sweetness with a nutty/woody undertone. Clear rather than creamy taste. I think this might be a good flavor for those who like tobacco flavored juices.
· Throat hit: 4/5 Nice bite, but not harsh
· Vapor production: 3/5 Average
Do I want a bigger bottle? It’s good, and I like it – but my tastes run to the richer creamier butterscotch flavors so I probably won’t order this again.
Green Apple, 12mg nic
· Taste: 3.5/5 Sweet and tart and slightly floral. I’m a sucker for Jolly Rancher (pun intended) and it’s that kind of apple. I’ll bet this one is great with CinnaBomb (note; it is).
· Throat hit: 3/5 Average
· Vapor production: 4/5 Pretty damn good
Do I want a bigger bottle? I don’t think so. It’s good, but a bit floral for me. I’m glad I’ve got it though, it goes great with CinnaBomb!
Root Beer, 12mg nic
Note: Used a carto with this flavor – this may affect TH and Vapor production
· Taste: 1/5 Some things I love to eat or drink just do not translate to vape for me. I think this is one of those. I’ve seen reviews of this being a strong root beer flavor, but I’m having trouble getting that. A bit of plum, a bit of cola? IDK – hard to describe. Sweet.
· Throat hit: 2.5/5 Some, but would needs higher PG/nic to kick I think.
· Vapor production: 2/5 I’d like to see more
Do I want a bigger bottle? Nope – just didn’t work for me.
And last but certainly not least…
CinnaBomb, 12mg nic
· Taste: 5/5 The Bomb. I love the tingle – just like a fresh piece of Big Red gum. So much to like about this juice. Got a snap on the tongue on the intake, nice but not painful TH, lungs all warm and full – this is an experience, not just another flavor. It’s sweet, but that cuts the heat nicely. Highly recommended.
· Throat hit: 4.5/5 Boomboompow
· Vapor production: 4.5/5 Niiice
Do I want a bigger bottle? Yes Sir! I went through my 5ml sample pretty quick, and ordered a 30ml bottle right away. That bottle is half full. This stuff is great, and has gotten me through several wonky-taste bud days. I think I’ll always have a bottle on hand.
That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread