Vapor Den - Berkeley's first retail space exclusive to the sale of electronic cigarettes and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Just wanted to say thanks guys for a great experience! Was visiting the area and dropped by. As a n00b vaper, you were very helpful and friendly to me. Sorted me out with a new tank system for my ego, and helped me pick out a few new juices to try.

Also I'm glad you didn't laugh at me when I came back two days later after dropping the lid from one of my tanks down the drain in my hotel room. Even my non-vaping wife was impressed with the level of service :laugh:

I wish there was a place like this back home!

Thanks again!

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
I was going to come this weekend but I'm moving into my new apartment up in chico for college but I'll swing by next weekend. I have 3 more weeks in the bay so I'll try to go a couple times. You guys got LR boge cartos?

we got an assortment of LR cartos in stock - mad vape!!! i favorite configuration is LR carto + echo 1300 mah bat + drip tip - vaping utopia!!!

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
I have not heard much about the VEC. Is it basically the same as an EGO or is there something about it that makes it compelling or different?

Thanks.

We have the boge VEC's in stock - pro's: built in usb, pass-through and battery level indicator / con'd: tank atty does not vape nearly as well as the ego's especially LR...

We are having a special on VEC's right not $55 --- if anything you get a sweet 800 mah pass-through battery + emergency tank!

see you here!

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
Just wanted to say thanks guys for a great experience! Was visiting the area and dropped by. As a n00b vaper, you were very helpful and friendly to me. Sorted me out with a new tank system for my ego, and helped me pick out a few new juices to try.

Also I'm glad you didn't laugh at me when I came back two days later after dropping the lid from one of my tanks down the drain in my hotel room. Even my non-vaping wife was impressed with the level of service :laugh:

I wish there was a place like this back home!

Thanks again!

Right on! I glad we could serve you and thanks for stopping by! You rock!!!!

sfgiants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
CA
I went in last Monday before I went back to college and it was very awesome. Orion was the only one in there but he was extremely helpful. I tried out a bunch of juices and we chatted for awhile before I bought my stuff and left. It doesn't get any better than this. Great environment to just hang out and vape.

I definitely will be going back when I'm on break. Sweet place.

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
Echo carto's just in! Awesome vape! Can be used with high volt batteries - I recommend 4.2, but vapes like a champ at 3.7....

Features: Huge vapor, Huge capacity, Clean taste, Vogue design, Clean filling and easy to fill.

Length: 71 mm or 2.80in
Diameter: 14 mm or 0.55in
Resistance: 2.4 to 2.7 ohm
Capacity: 2.3ml at most
Style: 510 threading
Best match: Joye eGo T 900mah battery

Color: Matte black/Stainless/White

Why to choose:
* Extremely good vapor production
* Perfect match with Joye eGo T battery
* Fairly large capacity(2.3ml), about 850 mouthfuls, may vape for whole day
* Refill for 40 times, life span 40-50 days