Vapor Den - Berkeley's first retail space exclusive to the sale of electronic cigarettes and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
We are proud to announce the opening of our Berkeley store on Telegraph!

We carry a wide selection of Electronic Cigarettes kits and accessories; to name a few we have eGos, tanks (A and B), atomizers (306, 510, eGo), 510's and X4 cartamizer kits.

Looking for e-juice/e-liquid we have it in stock! (18, 24 and 36MG)

We also offer the Bay Area's first E-juice bar with over 20 flavors! Come get your vape on!

Not only are we owners we are also all ex-smokers and full time vapors, got a question - ask us!

So whether you are in Oakland, Albany, Richmond or El Cerrito come pay us a visit, we are only blocks away.

2556 Suite 007 Telegraph Ave (between Blake & Parker Street)
Berkeley, Ca 94704
Hours: Mon-Sat 11AM-7PM
Phone: (510) 842-7882

find us on google maps

vpOutsideSM.jpg

vpInsideSM.jpg

egotank1.jpg

Last edited:

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
This is so awesome. I totally wanted to do this, but just don't have the time or resources. There is NOTHING like this in Silicon Valley, folks. Great job and the place looks very nice!

ice

Thanks iceman - we will be holding meetup soon - one up for the vaping community!!! may get our neighbors to provide some fondue for the event - will keep you posted!

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
I've been looking and waiting for a vape store to open somewhere in the N. CA Bay Area. I think it's a great idea. I've been wondering when some brick and motar stores would finally start popping up. I'm 40 min. away from your Berkeley store so I'll definitely come check it out. Hope to see lots of different juices. See you soon.

right on BWG707, hope to see you soon! lotsa choose from + custom blend options - mixed up some apple/cinnamon today, what a delicious vape!

Last edited:

irieb

Unregistered Supplier
Just wondering if you make Snickerdoodle Cookie and RY4 juice? I'm coming by regardless but they are my favorites right now. Do you do any juice sampling at your store? Also I would imagine that you have some good suggestions for lunch spots? As soon as I make some time I'll be by to see you.

we use to carry RY4 but i feel that what we do carry now is much better - we having a juice bar setup for sampling, so please do stop by - u are welcome to try any of the many flavors we do carry - we could also set u up with a custom blend! cheers!

ps - sorry no Snickerdoodle Cookie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread