• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Friendly Bars - North of Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Walsh

Feb 25, 2014
Boston, MA
I generally will step outside to vape at bars. If I am feeling to desire to vape inside, however, I usually will ask the bartender first to make sure it is alright. I don't vape inside restaurants.

The exception to this being Boston proper itself, which has an (unjustifiable) indoor vaping ban. For bars I've been to north of Boston, however, it's usually not a problem, and most of the time I am given the go ahead to vape. But just recently I was asked by the bartender at Bill Ash's Lounge in Revere, MA to stop vaping. She was nice enough about it, so I politely obliged and put my pv away without issue.

My question is, does anyone know of any bars/establishments around Boston that are known to be indoor vaping friendly? It would be very helpful! Thanks :vapor:

Matty Walsh

Feb 25, 2014
Boston, MA
I've recently found two places that are vape friendly

Fizz Ed'z
142 Pleasant St
Malden, MA
Sports bar
I've vaped in there three or four times now. I've asked the bartenders and/or managers, they're fine with it

Morrison's
485 Lynn St
Malden, MA
Small/Local Dive Bar
I've asked different bartenders before vaping, they're all perfectly fine with vaping inside the bar

Last edited:

cclaplante

Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
MA
Definitely not north of the city, and not "just a bar", but Alex's in Stoughton is fine with vaping indoors. I was hanging with some friends the other night (an impromptu bachelor party for a co-worker) and I went outside to vape. I took one drag and the doorman said, "You know you can use that inside, right?". I replied, "I do now, thanks!" and went back to my seat and provided a bit of fog for the light show. ;)

-C

Matty Walsh

Feb 25, 2014
Boston, MA
Good to know, thanks! I do know where that place is. Also, (and I know I'm answering my own question now) but I found another place that vape friendly (hell they practically encouraged it) in a very similar way this week. Buffalo Wild Wings in Saugus. I asked a server if it was okay to vape outside on their patio (where it is smoke free) and she said "oh, you can vape inside" and the manager was right next to her and he confirmed thee same thing, it's perfectly acceptable inside. I thought BWW had a no vaping company policy, but either I was wrong or they're not aware of the policy. Either way, they were very cool about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread