Vapor.Gearbest - All The Latest Vape Products At Amazing Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com

Hi everyone! I am Krystal from Vapor.GearBest. I am creating this thread to share our new arrivals, daily deals, and coupons with everyone here at ECF. We offer top quality mods, atomizers, batteries, ejuice and more at unbeatable prices!

If you have any questions about previous orders please send me a PM. If you would like to know more about anything posted feel free to send replies. I would like to see this thread full of activity and interaction. Also if you see something you like in our store let me know and I'll see if we can the product featured in a sale or even send you a discount code for it.

Thanks, looking forward to talking and sharing with you all :)

Best Vapor & Electronic Cigarette Deals - Vapor.GearBest.com

Last edited:

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Welcome. Happy to see you guys on ECF. I'm a happy customer of yours and looking forward to your posts. :)
Hi,avpx1,if so, I am happy about it ,in the future,if you need any discounts please tell me, I will try to help.:D
I will post it everyday expect weekend and holiday.
Best Regards.
Krystal

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Dear Friends,
This is today deals.Many items is in big clearance sale.
I need to tell you a good news of our Vapor.gearbest.com one year anniversary is coming soon,I will share it in the forum when it is finally come out. ^-^

Any items you want it on the promotion,you could tell me,I will check and add on the promotion page!
Meanwhile a coupon code of GB16SALE (8% OFF) But this is not working for flash sales price.
Regards,
Krystal

Reactions: dcfluegel

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
30wDQbp.png

Hi everyone! We are celebrating Vapor.GearBest’s first anniversary on June 27th! At 4:00AM EST on June 27th we have $0.01 Flash Sales while quantities last! Items will be restocked at the same time for the next 4 days. The 50% and $0.99 sales will all be updated daily as well. Hope everyone enjoys the sales :)

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com

Hey everyone the sale is now live! Come to Vapor.GearBest's first Anniversary Celebration! And remember at 4:00AM EST on June 27th we will have $0.01 Flash Sales in limited quantities! Items will be restocked at the same time for the next 4 days. The 50% and $0.99 sales will all be updated daily as well. The sale should be easy to find, just click on the banner off our main page. There are a lot of great deals in here, way too many to list! Enjoy everyone! :)

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Hi everyone! Today I have a few new arrivals to share.

Original Smok OSUB 40W Mod Kit
VjUe6uD.jpg

Smok's OSUB 40W is a great little starter kit, perfect for those stealthy setups. This kit comes with the new leak-proof Smok Helmet Tank. The OSUB also features a "hidden" button similar to Smok's XCube. This mod is powered by a built in 1350mAh battery and is available in five different colors!
USD$40.61

Original Cloupor X3 80W Kit
shY2Xdrl.jpg

The Cloupor X3 is capable of 80w, and temperature modes all running off a single 18650. The kit also comes with a matching tank and two extra coil heads. This kit is available in black or white.
USD$46.85

Original Sigelei J150 150W TC Box Mod

jrVwC9Zl.jpg

Sigelei's latest box mod, the J150 has a built in 2000mAh battery to keep you vaping at higher wattages for longer. As you might have guessed the "150" in the name stands for the 150w that this mod can achieve. The mod can fire 0.1 - 3.0ohm and supports all your favorite tc materials (Nichrome/titanium/nickel/stainless steel 304/316/317).
USD$76.99

Also our Vapor.GearBest 1st Anniversary Sale is still on!
Hmon9To.png

OGDTmbs.png

Check the times to see when all the amazing sales go live! ($0.01, $0.99, and 50% off).

All of our new arrivals and sales can be found off our main page or by using the search bar at the top: Vapor.GearBest.com

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Hello everyone! I have a couple new arrivals to share today. And remember our Vapor.GearBest One Year Anniversary Sale is still on!

Original Hcigar MAZE RDA Atomizer
hNSeh5Nl.jpg

Hcigar has made a unique innovation with the standard velocity style rdas. The MAZE RDA biggest feature is dual-adjustable airflow. Both the bottom airflow and mid(?) airflow are adjustable independently. With it's low profile it will look great on any mod.
PREORDER USD$30.00

Original Hotcig R150 TC Mod

B0bLXaNl.jpg

A new mod from Hotcig, ready to start shipping out between Jul 5 - Jul 11. This dual 18650 mod is equipped with a waterproof chip. This may save a few people who like to drop things while vooping. :p The Hotcig R150 is a beautiful mod with its abalone side panels and compact size for holding two batteries.
USD$99.00

All these are available from: Best Vapor & Electronic Cigarette Deals - Vapor.GearBest.com (use the search at the top)

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Reactions: OhTheAgony

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Hi everyone! I have two new arrivals from iJoy & Limitless.

Original IJOY Limitless LMC 200W TC Box Mod
4jdr85W.jpg

The latest addition to the Limitless mod family, the iJoy Limitless LMC is powered by dual 18650s and can reach 200w. This box mod can fire coils all the way down to 0.08 ohms. The mod also is customizable with the options to swap the side plates for other designs.
USD$90.33

IJOY Limitless Dual Post RDTA Atomizer
R5Ok3Sv.jpg

IJOY and Limitless have updated their Limitless Dual Post RDTA to v2! This RDTA has a few cosmetic changes from the v1. The largest change/feature is the updated deck. While it is similar to a velocity style decks, this one has the top post holes with a vertical screws.
USD$30.80 ***PREORDER Ships after July 10***

(Just use the search bar at the top to easily find these products)

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Hey, I have two new arrivals and coupons to go along with them!

Original S BODY Elfin DNA40 40W TC Box Mod
G07gfjr.jpg

S BODY seems to be making some interesting DNA devices this year. The newest is the S Body Elfin. At first glance it looks like an ordinary pocket mod. The Elfin has a DNA40 chip and a 1400mAh battery! Those not familiar with a DNA40, it is capable of 40w, works in VW mode and TC with Ni200 wire.
USD$54.99 with the code Elfin

Eleaf iPower 80W TC Box Mod
FYESAmL.jpg

Eleaf is great at making high quality affordable mods. The iPower 80W TC is great for those looking to try out wattage’s a little higher than beginner mods. The iPower 80W TC has a massive built in 5000mAh battery! Works in VW and temp control modes.
USD$36.99 with the code IPower

To find these products head over to Vapor.GearBest and use the search bar at the top!

Last edited:
Reactions: OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Hey, I have two new arrivals and coupons to go along with them!

Original S BODY Elfin DNA40 40W TC Box Mod
FYESAmL.jpg

S BODY seems to be making some interesting DNA devices this year. The newest is the S Body Elfin. At first glance it looks like an ordinary pocket mod. The Elfin has a DNA40 chip and a 1400mAh battery! Those not familiar with a DNA40, it is capable of 40w, works in VW mode and TC with Ni200 wire.
USD$54.99 with the code Elfin

Eleaf iPower 80W TC Box Mod
G07gfjr.jpg

Eleaf is great at making high quality affordable mods. The iPower 80W TC is great for those looking to try out wattage’s a little higher than beginner mods. The iPower 80W TC has a massive built in 5000mAh battery! Works in VW and temp control modes.
USD$36.99 with the code IPower

To find these products head over to Vapor.GearBest and use the search bar at the top!

...psshht..., you got your pictures mixed up... ;)

Reactions: krystal00

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Ooops, thank you @OhTheAgony, all fixed now :)

and today I have a new sale featuring our top products and best prices for July.

QfN7J7X.png

Head over to Vapor.GearBest and check out our latest sale! You can find it by clicking the "Lowest Price Items in July" banner on our main page.

CZEJruD.png

There are a lot of amazing products at great prices in here such as DNA200 devices starting at $91.08, the Hotcig R150 for $69.99 and the latest RTA's starting at $17.50!

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Ooops, thank you @OhTheAgony, all fixed now :)

and today I have a new sale featuring our top products and best prices for July.

QfN7J7X.png

Head over to Vapor.GearBest and check out our latest sale! You can find it by clicking the "Lowest Price Items in July" banner on our main page.

CZEJruD.png

There are a lot of amazing products at great prices in here such as DNA200 devices starting at $91.08, the Hotcig R150 for $69.99 and the latest RTA's starting at $17.50!

24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Now that I got your attention though, just curious, but why aren't you guys selling Joyetech products anymore, and do you plan on selling them again in the future?

I now have to buy 'm at Fasttech, and frankly you guys usually ship a bit quicker :)

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Now that I got your attention though, just curious, but why aren't you guys selling Joyetech products anymore, and do you plan on selling them again in the future?

We are currently having issues with our supplier for Joyetech but are trying to work it out so we can stock their product again.

and today I have a couple new arrivals with coupon codes to share!

iJoy Limitless RDTA Plus
moe9kJG.jpg

The latest from iJoy and Limitless. The iJoy Limitless RDTA Plus features an improved veloctiy style build deck. This rdta is 25mm and can hold 6.3ml of eliquid.
Only USD$22.99 with the coupon code: ijoybuy

Cloupor Blink 75W TC Box Mod
4g8lPdD.jpg

Cloupor has done something a little different than the usual "box" style mod. They have chosen a design that fits comfortably in the hands. The Cloupor blink is capable of 75w powered by a single 18650 and supports most TC modes (Ti, Ni, SS, TCR).
USD$44.99 with the coupon code: Blink

To find these just use the search bar at the top of our page, or check out our new arrivals section.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
We are currently having issues with our supplier for Joyetech but are trying to work it out so we can stock their product again.

Alright, keep us posted please :)

1468025474493113972.jpg

Flash Sale Price$42.09

Oh yeah!!! :w00t:

I hope you're not planning to do TC with that thing, if so I would look for a better mod. Sigelei really missed the boat with the original 213 as well as with this piece of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread