Status
Not open for further replies.

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vapor.GearBest's first Anniversary Celebration! And remember at 4:00AM EST on June 27th we will have $0.01 Flash Sales in limited quantities!

Please visit:

Best Vapor & Electronic Cigarette Deals - Vapor.GearBest.com

Electronic Cigarettes Parts Anniversary Celebration Crazy Promotion - Vapor.GearBest.com

The prizes for this special anniversary giveaway are Rx200s :thumbs:

Each day from June 27th to June 30th at 16:00CT I will select one lucky winner by random to receive a PRIZE.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

How to enter:

Entry 1: Your first entry must be a tagging entry. You must tag at least 3 friends or as many as you would like. All entries after the second entry must include vaping products.

Entry 2: How long have you been vaping? What is your favorite device, tank and juice?.
All entries after this second entry must include vaping products.

Entries 3 and on:

Step 1:
Go to Electronic Cigarettes Parts Anniversary Celebration Crazy Promotion - Vapor.GearBest.com

Step 2:
Find a product you would like to have and copy/paste or type the full product name into your entry.

Example:

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S 200W TC Box Mod - WHITE AND BLACK

not

Reuleaux RX200S

Rules:

1) You are allowed 10 entries per day. You can post all entries together or separately.

2) You must number and date each entry post. If an entry post is selected and it is not numbered or dated a new entry post will be randomly selected.

All entries from #3 on must include a different product with no repeats.

Example:

Entry 1

6/27/2016

bob susan john

Entry 2

6/27/2016

1 year, , WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S, Wismec Theorem and Peach

Entry 3

6/27/2016

Original Think Vape DNA 200W TC Box Mod - WHITE WITH BLACK

Entry 4

6/27/2016

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S 200W TC Box Mod - WHITE AND BLACK

Ok,If the winner don't like the rx200s,you could select the prize in the 1rts anniversary promotion page you like value $50 or less and I will send to you.:)

Meanwhile,in those time if you make an order price is up to $40,please pm me,I will send to you 50 GB point. If you order price is up to $200,I will send to you $15 gift cards of Gearbest.

gb.jpg

Electronic Cigarettes Parts Anniversary Celebration Crazy Promotion - Vapor.GearBest.com

Best of luck
Krystal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread