The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Gurus! New shop in Waterville!

Discussion in 'Maine State Vapors' started by Btsmokincat, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    There's a new shop in Waterville at 93 College Ave, just three buildings past the train station, almost directly across from Spruce Street.

It's called Vapor Gurus Vapor Gurus | E-cigarette starter kits | e-juice - https://www.facebook.com/VaporGurus

Admittedly the website mostly has cheaper ego knock offs and Ce4's but he has a lot more and a wider variety in the store! He had Hyper tanks for $11, Smok Magneto's for $50, Vamo's (I didn't ask him the price) and ePowers for $50. He had all the stuff he sells on the website and for cheaper prices. His e-juice in store is $6 for 10ml or $15 for 30ml bottles.

So the Owner was wicked nice and really seemed to know his stuff (not that he talked much, I was so excited to be in a vape shop, I couldn't shut my trap :oops: ) Once both stores are open it will be well worth the trip to Waterville to check them both out!

2. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    Nice! I'm still waiting to get to the Bangor store, I'd like it even better if I could get to Waterville!

3. thedescolada

thedescolada Full Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Maine
    Darn it, I just spent the night in Waterville! What did you think of the juice? Did he have a setup where you could try the juices? I'm kicking myself now, I was just there!

4. stealthmayhem

stealthmayhem Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just came from there, and the guy behind the counter seemed to know his stuff! They had a try before you buy tbe setup and I tied several flavors before settling on "Angel Dust". The selection of mods was nice, and there was an army of protanks, ce-5s, and RBAs to choose from. I would definitely go back if I did not live 6 states away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.