• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Gurus! New shop in Waterville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
There's a new shop in Waterville at 93 College Ave, just three buildings past the train station, almost directly across from Spruce Street.

It's called Vapor Gurus Vapor Gurus | E-cigarette starter kits | e-juice - https://www.facebook.com/VaporGurus

Admittedly the website mostly has cheaper ego knock offs and Ce4's but he has a lot more and a wider variety in the store! He had Hyper tanks for $11, Smok Magneto's for $50, Vamo's (I didn't ask him the price) and ePowers for $50. He had all the stuff he sells on the website and for cheaper prices. His e-juice in store is $6 for 10ml or $15 for 30ml bottles.

So the Owner was wicked nice and really seemed to know his stuff (not that he talked much, I was so excited to be in a vape shop, I couldn't shut my trap :oops: ) Once both stores are open it will be well worth the trip to Waterville to check them both out!

stealthmayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Dover, Delaware, United States
I just came from there, and the guy behind the counter seemed to know his stuff! They had a try before you buy tbe setup and I tied several flavors before settling on "Angel Dust". The selection of mods was nice, and there was an army of protanks, ce-5s, and RBAs to choose from. I would definitely go back if I did not live 6 states away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread