Vapor Kings KR808D-1 accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
So far, I've been happy with the Halo G6 kits we ordered, however, I am looking for alternative sources for cartos and clearomizers.

I bought some cartomizers from LiteCigUSA, (https://www.litecigusa.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PREMLRkrblankcart) but I'm just not crazy about them. I find the tops really difficult to get off, and even once I have them filled up, they don't seem to WORK as well as the ones we got from Halo.

Does anyone have any experience with the following items from Vapor Kings?

e-Smart clearomizers - package of 5

KR808D-1 blank cartomizer - package of five black

I am NOT looking to upgrade at this time, or switch to 510s or whatever. I'm just looking for decent accessories for the equipment I have. I am open to stuff from other vendors, though.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I have heard good things about the ESmart clearos, but I haven't (and won't) used them.

The recommendation to check out Smokeless Image is a good one. They have the CE3 and the Nano for the smaller stick batteries, as well as really good cartomizers. At the very least their blank cartos are cheaper than Halo's and they sell the XL stainless which work great in tanks, should you decide to go that route eventually.

NHaler has the M3 clearomizers. They're a bit pricey, but I enjoyed them back when I liked clearos.

V2 has a clearomizer, which I'm told is the T4. Again, I've never tried them, but there they are.

If you have a manual battery, you may want to consider trying dripping. A 901 atomizer will work great on a manual 808. Value Vapor has good prices on them.

Good luck.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I first started with clearo's from V2 and bought 2 packs (6 clearo's) nearly straight after ordering was pointed to VK's for there e-smart clearos, and they are the only clearo's I use now, they are much better than the V2, get 5 for price of 3 from V2, they are bigger and have screw tips, so far I have ordered 25 of them, and not had 1 bad one yet, only lost 2 due to use hard juices in them, and over half of them, I have cleaned with hot water and vodka and still worked good afterwards.

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
    NC, USA

I am far from expert but I will share what I know. They SAY those are genuine Kangers. I was told the SI cartos are the same. IF that is correct and they are the same cartos, that's a great deal on some great cartos. Every carto I have tried so far besides the ones I got from SI match your description of the others, which are not fun to work with and dont last long refilling.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 18, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    While I've never used genuine Kanger cartomizers, I have spoken to people who compared them to those from Bloog and Smokeless Image. According to those people, the cartos from Bloog and S.I. perform much better than a Kanger.

From what I've read, Kanger invented the horizontal carto and other manufacturers improved on it. Apparently, a kanger has a funky taste even above that of a normal carto. Also, the filler burns easily.

As I said, I haven't tried Kangers myself nor am I likely too. I'm just passing on what I've read.

BillyTheWild

ECF Veteran
    Apr 13, 2013
    Out of Nowhere
    I recommend the Kanger horizontal coil cartos. They are the best I have ever used. Tons of vapor, warm vapor. Very satisfying. So far I have tried the Cool and WOW cartos from Vapor4Life's and some other cartos which I don't who make them (they are either non-branded or vendor-branded). None of these other ones measure up to the Kanger horizontal coil.

EDIT: Forget to mention that the Kanger cartos I use are list as 2.4-2.6 Ω. The one on VK are listed as around 2.8 Ω. I will get the lower resistance ones though.

Last edited:

Grimwald

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    I have used both SI cartos and Kanger cartos from Health Cabin. They don't seem to be the same to me...although they are very similar. On the Kangers I have to wiggle the center post on just about each one to make contact with my 808 batts. Also there is more filler in the Kangers...or at least the filler is closer to the top. Also the plug or mouthpiece is completely different. I like the SI cartos better.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I highly recommend these guys! I order their cartos, clearomizers, and drip tips frequently. Good pricing, good service, fast shipping. The only thing I haven't ordered through them is batteries. I love the batteries from V4L, especially the new dial-a-volt, and won't buy elsewhere any time soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread