• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor lounges... Where are the vapor lounges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
It seems to me there is a serious lack of places to socialize our vaping in South Florida. I know of only one vapor lounge, and no one goes there because the guy who runs it is a world class jerk. Wouldn't it be great if you could go to a coffee shop, maybe set up like Starbucks, or like a nice bar, and vape inside with other vapers while talking vape with them? Wouldn't it be great if you had to show your vape to get in, or those complaining about vaping were promptly ejected and banned?

I think about this a lot and wonder why there isn't at least one good vapor lounge in Naples. It's been talked about by the B&M owners, but so far it's just talk. Actually, I don't know of any actual vapor lounges in the state, though I'm sure there is one somewhere. You can go to the vape stores, and some have places to sit and TV, and some will sell you sodas, but that doesn't rise to the level of a real vape lounge, where you can relax in a booth with friends, enjoying your vapes and coffee, or beer, or whatever.

I so hope someone starts a real vapor lounge around here soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread