The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor lounges... Where are the vapor lounges?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Vaslovik, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaslovik

Vaslovik Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    It seems to me there is a serious lack of places to socialize our vaping in South Florida. I know of only one vapor lounge, and no one goes there because the guy who runs it is a world class jerk. Wouldn't it be great if you could go to a coffee shop, maybe set up like Starbucks, or like a nice bar, and vape inside with other vapers while talking vape with them? Wouldn't it be great if you had to show your vape to get in, or those complaining about vaping were promptly ejected and banned?

I think about this a lot and wonder why there isn't at least one good vapor lounge in Naples. It's been talked about by the B&M owners, but so far it's just talk. Actually, I don't know of any actual vapor lounges in the state, though I'm sure there is one somewhere. You can go to the vape stores, and some have places to sit and TV, and some will sell you sodas, but that doesn't rise to the level of a real vape lounge, where you can relax in a booth with friends, enjoying your vapes and coffee, or beer, or whatever.

I so hope someone starts a real vapor lounge around here soon...

2. Jgon

Jgon Full Member

Nov 20, 2012
    South Florida
    ultravaporbar in south miami.. good place has lots of great juices, address is 9261 SW 40 st
    Miami, FL 33165

3. Vaslovik

Vaslovik Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    Uh.... yeah, Miami. I'd have to drive across the state to get there. As I said, I'm in Naples, on the other coast. Thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.