Vapor Product consulting and QA Services by Leaford now available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
http://www.vaporqaservices.com

Hi Everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm Daniel Henschel, AKA Leaford.

I've been a member of the e-cigarette community since 2008, starting out as one of the very first video reviewers, and then becoming an industry professional working in Shenzhen China doing everything from product sourcing, to product development, to factory evaluations and QA inspections.

After 5 years representing top name vaping retailers like Vapor4Life and Bloog, I am now working independently, and offering my QA and product consulting services to retailers at large. Large orders or small, you can have the benefit of your own agent, watching out for your interests instead of the factory's bottom line.

The Electronic vaping industry is an exciting world that offers retailers and distributors amazing potential for profit and growth. But it can also be highly confusing, with hundreds of potential suppliers, each operating under multiple names, and through hundreds of trading companies. An Alibaba search on e-cig suppliers gets almost 2,000 results!

How do you keep up? And is the information on the internet accurate and reliable? How do you find a good quality manufacturer, and how do you know you can trust them when you aren’t there?

Even when you do find a supplier you have confidence in, what do you do when there are defects? How can you identify and solve quality issues? Wouldn’t it be better to have your own agent on site to catch defects before they ship?

Having an onsite agent can be the difference that helps you cut through the difficulties and ease your way to greater success.

And I can be that man for you.

You can contact me at by PM, through my consulting website, Leaford's Vapor Product Consulting and QA Services or through the contact info below:

Email: leaford@vaporqaservices.com

WeChat: leaford

QQ: 2306117593

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Product sourcing alert!

If any retailers are interested in a sealed, pre filled clearomizer, please contact me!

Traditional clearomizers were designed to ship empty and be filled by the consumers, but with the EU heading towards banning self-fill liquids, and convenience stores wanting closed systems (to get more frequent return business), pre filled and sealed clearomizers are likely to be the next hot market segment!

To date, all such products have been proprietary. But there is now a new, nonproprietary closed system clearomizer, and I can set you up with the best manufacturer at the best price! And of course, give you my top notch QA services on your order!

Contact me

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Well, well, well... There's some good news from Congress for a change!

Congress Moves to Protect the Vapor Industry from the FDA's Deeming Ban - The American Vaping Association

Congress Moves to Protect the Vapor Industry from the FDA’s Deeming Ban.
Spending bill would not stop regulations, but would stop unprecedented product bans

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, the American Vaping Association, a leading advocate for the benefits of vapor products such as electronic cigarettes, praised the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Related Agencies for its approval of a spending bill that would prevent the FDA from regulating the vast majority of vapor products out of existence.

If enacted, the bill would make clear that the FDA Center for Tobacco products cannot require vapor products already on the market to go through a lengthy and potentially multimillion dollar Premarket Tobacco Review application process. This bill would not impact the FDA’s ability to regulate these products, including setting rigorous product and manufacturing standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread