Vapor Renu Customers...I gotta question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
What is your favorite every day vape, from where? but a little birdie over @ vapor renu told me this

"All of my tobacco flavors would be at the top of the list. Here is my top regular flavors."

1. Menthol

2. Cinnamon Red Hots

3. Watermelon

4. Blueberry

5. Blackberry

6. Clove

7. White Chocolate

8. Mt. Dew

9. Blackberry

10. French Vanilla

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
VaporRenu is my "nu" favorite! :hubba:
Almost everything I've purchased from them is excellent. Not only that, the prices are outstanding. Everything is mixed to order, just like the more popular and expensive suppliers. Clearly, low cost does not necessarily equal poor quality, and vice versa.

Love- :wub:
Swedish Fish
Jamaican Rum
Fuzzy Navel
Bavarian Cream
Unflavored (For some unknown reason, it's labeled as "Tasteless" :laugh: )

Not so good- :unsure:
Malt Vanilla
Malted Milk

I'm curious about their special blend. I still haven't emailed to find out what the "flavor enhancer" is. I do know the throat hit level choices are based on adding grain alcohol.

Anyway, a big :thumbs: to VaporRenu!

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
from my personal experience lol avoid pumpkin spice and maybe vanilla cola the pumpkin spice is VERY strong and will stain your atty for a while lol its only for DIE hard enthusiasts and the vanilla cola is spot on for smell but as far as taste its super flat tasting lol if they can have the carbonation effect that would make it splendid, my personal favs are watermelon and tobacco menthol and apple cinnamon ( 10/5 ) great taste from that apple cinnamon

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Orange is very, very good, no need to add extra flavor.
French vanilla is good, kinda like melted vanilla ice cream to me.
Their peanut butter cup is awesome.
Their strawberry is good.
Their bubble gum is very good.
Their belgium waffle is not good at all, might be good mixed with a fruit, but alone it's not good.
Their coffee needs the ability to add sweetness and creaminess to it. It's good - if you like black coffee. I've been mixing it with a bit of french vanilla and caramel trying to fix it because black coffee is for prisoners, coffee needs cream and sugar.
Their regular cinnamon is alright alone - is very, very good mixed with orange (weird combo but it works well).

Their shipping is cheap, their juice is cheap, service is great. The selection is gigantic. If my regular vendor dies or quits making yummies, Jason at Renu will be my replacement.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
yes, it's just like eating the candy, only a little bit better imo. I ordered a double shot and I could smell it even before I opened the box! Blew my socks off. It is hands down the best thing I have ever vaped. It is candy sweet and super fruity. It makes me wish I could vape in my sleep. Great prices, great options, fast shipping, great service, great ingredients.... What else could a supplier supply? Vapor renu rocks!

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
EDIT*

Forgot to send me part of my order and they swiftly replied and refunded me the money. Excellent customer service!

36mg swedish fish, double shot, aggressive throat hit:
No throat hit whatsoever, but the taste is exactly like the candy. Very strong odor to their liquids, but this flavor in particular is spot on.

24mg Pistachio, double shot, aggressive throat hit:
Once again little throat hit, but getting better the more it sits. Not sure about the flavor yet. EDIT* getting better with time. Pistachio finally coming through and very enjoyable :)

Can't go wrong with how cheap it is. Wish my cinnamon roll flavoring was in the box, but oh well, they refunded me, and the swedish fish was worth it.

On the fence, but judging by other reviews, it seems a decent place and worth a shot.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I've never seen hardware either....
I had a custom flavor I wanted mixed, so I sent Jason an email asking nicely if he would consider it. He sure did! It was put on the menu and I ordered it! I am now anxiously awaiting the arrival! How cool is that?!?! They made me so happy with the swedish fish, and now this! I LOVE these guys! They really do take care of the customer. <happy vape dance>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread