Status
Not open for further replies.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
I've bought 10 flavorings from them but have only tried 7 of them so far:)

Loved Cotton Candy, Banana Nut Bread, Raspberry, Marshmallow and Grape. Ginger bread is extremely potent and I have to remake it because I made it WAY too strong flavored the first time:) I normally use 15% flavorings in my DIY ejuice but gingerbread will have to be a 5% flavor I think! In the 3 I haven't tried yet, I think Rootbeer Float is going to be a lot like the Gingerbread- insanely potent. My whole bedroom has smelled like rootbeer since the box arrived on Thursday LOL!

I've found the flavors at Vapor Renu very flavorful, have great aromas, excellent prices and fast shipping. Of the 7 I have tried, only one had weak flavor. The rest were all wonderful.

Lori

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
oops, yes she was...thanks nikhil and my apologies to Lori. By the way, what was the weak flavored one you tried?? I am looking for a Bavarian Cream flavoring...only ones I know of are Lorann and PA.

I am not all here today...was up with guests until 2:30 last night...ugh..rough day today..too much wine...lol

Last edited:

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I just bought swedish fish flavoring, should be here monday! I've never mixed anything before, other than combining already made juices. I am going to use it to punch up my SF juice, and to repair some other, less flavorful juices I have from other places. I was also briefly thinking about using it directly as a purfume. lol

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
I've read their Bavarian Cream is good in some other threads.

Nikhil, are you talking about VR's Bavarian Cream Extract flavoring?

By the way, I have not forgotten you, Nikhil. My first Social Security check is coming in on Wednesday and I plan on ordering some things from you. Just need to contact you or you can contact me in PM about how to go about the MO payment.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Has anyone tried the Vapor Renu flavoring extracts??? I am not talking about their e-juice which is quite good but the flavoring extracts (like Capellas, Lorann, etc). How is the strength, taste, etc.??

I have....and it's just as awful as their ejuice. Ordering from them was the biggest waste of money I've experienced since I've been vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread