Vapor renu re(4)nu review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
Hey guys can you guys give me some thoughts of their re(4)nu? im looking to buy in bulk and seems like they are the only company that sells 4oz+ for flavorings. I really want to make a good ry4 type of juice but cant seem to find a base good enough or something to taste like my highbrow ry4. Thanks for your help :)

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vapor Renu is Flavor West, I believe there flavorings may be cheaper on the Flavorwest site, If you want samples go to there diyjuice site (or get them from MBV, but there is talk that they may dilute). Schizophrenic branding, but decent flavors.

ps you can get 4oz bottles of TFA on the Perfumers Apprentice site.

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
All my flavors are from fv/vr literally I have roughly 85flavors from them. and out of all the flavors im happy with only a hand full of their flavors. just was hoping to see if its worth the try to get their ry4 before I make the mistake and throw it in the corner of the room with the rest of their flavors. but im going to take your advice and try out TFA and other vendors. I just wish I can find a manufacturer like flavorwest that sells in large quantities like 32oz bottles. btw talk about mbv diluting their flavors is a for sure I ordered a bottle of thug juice flavoring from mbv and it was yellow compared to my thug juice from VR which is a dark orange color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread