The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold Vapor Shark DNA 200/ 8 SV Mi-Pods

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by CBCstillmatic, Nov 26, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CBCstillmatic

CBCstillmatic Full Member Verified Member

Jan 2, 2014
    United States
    I have a used and worn Vapor Shark DNA 200. Still works perfect. Asking $45 includes Priority shipping.

I have a lot of 8 Smoking Vapor Mi-Pods. All work fine. One is brand new never used I only removed the pods. The others are a mix. Only 2 were daily drivers at one point and have wear and tear, the rest are barely used. Why do I have so many? I bought some, however at one point I think they had a batch of bad pods and they kept burning up on me. After requesting so many replacement pods they would just keep sending me new devices thinking they were the problem. Then they redesigned the pods and all was well but I now have a bunch of devices. I have since moved on to my Orion DNA.

One Carbon fiber is brand new the other worn. Blue Digital and Black Digital(no box) are in Great condition. There are 4 Black Metal, one is worn the other 3 are very good to great condition. Entire lot of Mi-pods $65 Shipped. Not sure what to ask individually but for shipping purposes would like to bundle so please just inquire or make an offer.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.