Status
Not open for further replies.

fiercemoose

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Ratings

At eCigology, We base our juice reviews on a scale of 1-5 broken down into the following categories:

Flavor
Vapor Production
Throat Hit
Consistency
The overall score will be these categories averaged together.

Flavor: 4/5

Again, this is almost a perfect menthol flavor. The taste never changes, steeping this juice won’t make any difference (as it is great right out of the box), and there are no strange flavors mixed in. The only thing I think could add to the greatness of this one is perhaps a tiny bit of tobacco flavoring. If it’s already in there, I can’t taste it.

Vapor Production: 3.5/5

I’ve tried a LOT of different Vapor Station juices and they all create a good amount of vapor. This one is no exception. Not quite as much as some other juice brands out there, but close. And only by a hair. Very good vapor from this one.

Throat hit: 4.5/5

Seeing as how this is a menthol flavor, it does produce very good throat hit. That is one of my primary reasons for puffing on menthol juice when I choose to do so. It feels good. Especially after a drink or two, when you want a reminder that you are vaping. Very few juices come with as much throat hit as this one. In fact, the only other juice I’ve tried that produces a stronger TH is Cinnabomb (from VaporBomb), but that is just crazy harsh.

Consistency: 4.5/5

Nearly perfect. Not too runny, not too thick.

Overall Score: 4.125/5

This is an abbreviated review of VS's Frost. Visit Vapor Station's Frost - The BEST Menthol e-Juice | eCigology for the full thing.

Last edited:

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Since you mentioned it - I have a sample right here and so, I pulled it out and am vaping it right now. I was not a menthol smoker and I am a newbie. I am vaping this at 3.7, hum, it's nice mild/not sharp menthol. Not a heavy aftertaste. Good vapor. Good TH, I am not getting the big TH you are experiencing - maybe due to voltage? Anyway, it is a very nice menthol. I would bet it is a good palette cleanser too. I will vape this and maybe it will be a regular - between tobaccos (what I am most enjoying right now but I do need a break from sometimes).

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
This is what caught me from the full review:

"Another thing that is nice about this menthol juice is that it doesn’t have any spearmint flavor to it, which can ruin a good menthol after a while. It’s pure, icy menthol and nothing else."

I've tried lots of menthols since I started vaping and most come out tasting like Wrigleys after a while. I'll have to include this in my next purchase and see what happens.

rtfm

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
USA
Honestly the sample of Vapor Station’s Frost I received about a month ago tasted a lot like spearmint to me. So far the best tobacco menthol I've found is FSUSA's KOOL (As always, YMMV as our taste buds are different).

I did enjoy VS's Texas (tobacco, non menthol).

EDIT: As fiercemoose states below: it is possible I had "Seattle" and not "Frost". Either way VS has a few interesting tobacco flavors.

Last edited:

fiercemoose

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Honestly the sample of Vapor Station’s Frost I received about a month ago tasted a lot like spearmint to me. So far the best tobacco menthol I've found is FSUSA's KOOL (As always, YMMV as our taste buds are different).

I did enjoy VS's Texas (tobacco, non menthol).

Are you sure it was Frost and not Seattle or another menthol flavor? To me, there isn't even a subtle trace of spearmint in this juice, which is why it is my menthol of choice. Now, any menthol by nature will feel like spearmint, but as far as taste is concerned there is absolutely no spearmint that I can taste.

I've tried lots of menthols since I started vaping and most come out tasting like Wrigleys after a while. I'll have to include this in my next purchase and see what happens.

I highly recommend this juice for those who enjoy menthol. When you do end up picking up a bottle, check back in and let me know your opinion of how it stacks up against the others you've tried. Since everyone's tastes are different, it would be interesting to hear some other opinions of this one.

Last edited:

rtfm

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
USA
Are you sure it was Frost and not Seattle or another menthol flavor? To me, there isn't even a subtle trace of spearmint in this juice, which is why it is my menthol of choice. Now, any menthol by nature will feel like spearmint, but as far as taste is concerned there is absolutely no spearmint that I can taste.

It's possible my sample was "Seattle", can't find my receipt to verify so I'll defer to others opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread