Vapor Station VS4 and RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
Eric was kind enough to send me a sample of each VS4 and RY4 as I'd never tried VS juices before.(Thank you so much Eric! Much appreciated)

The juices are a clear "yellowish" color, smell very good in the bottle.(as much as I can smell right now) Both were 24 mg nicotine .

Both juices were tested dripping on a 1.7 Ohm bridegless atty on a Maximum Vapors VV box mod set to 4.2 volts.

Both juices are very good to my palate, clean and very nice .Each component compliments one another to become what I can best describe as very tasty and good .

Vapor production is impressive as is the throat hit @ 24mg Nicotine

The tobacco is good, the juice's flavors are kind of hard for me to pinpoint so I will simply say they're well worth a try if you like RY4 type juices. YMMV and tastes are as always subjective. I have waited on this review to try to recover from a head cold, hoping I could better "pinpoint " the various flavors for you fine folks, I still really cannot, there is the usual melding of tobacco, vanilla and caramel, but there seems to me to be some other subtle (but good and compliments these)flavors that I'm not able to figure out at this point. As I'm dripping and tasting what is the last of both (soon ) I wanted to do the best that I can do to give a fair and accurate review. I apologize that I really can't do a better flavor description, but I guess good is good in the end when it is all said and done.

Link to buy:

RY4 - VS Brand E-Juice - E-liquids

VS4 - VS Brand E-Juice - E-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread