VAPOR VIPER-Best 901 guaranteed.ON SALE NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Finally received stock of EM901's for release. These are DY's latest which I now dub, the VaporViper due to it sucking up the juice via highly modified/shorter atomizer.

This is a dripping machine.

The cartridge is new, and hold twice the juice, which is a must, due the the (viper)hissing of this atomizing monster.

The battery is a female, unlike standard DSE, 4075, models. She like to be caressed, and puffed gently, and long. I have found the new carts need to be topped off often, but, not as often as the DSE.

I have also discovered there is a perfect match for the Dura/510 cartridge as well. I like this, as I own most all available personnal vaporizers made.

The batteries last about 15% longer than the standard DSE/4075 models, I believe due to the shorter atomizer/longer battery.

I have these available in both:

Silver, and Electric Blue......both with bright red led's

You can choose to have 2 silver, 2 electric, 1 of each. Yes, 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, 1 charger, 5 carts.

You can choose between 36/18/8mg strengths

10 bonus carts for 1st 10 customers

flavors:
Marboro
RY4
Coffee
Menthol
France Pipe
Cappuchino
Cigar

This fabulous set is for the person who wants to vape, and look great, all the while enjoying fine vapor, with great flavor, and nice throat hit. Yes, this is not a mild viper, it will sting, when you caress it right.

For the 1st 10 customers, 49.25 including shipping and paypal to continental USA, shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Most shipments same/next day, and received within 2-3 days of payment.

Warrantee is 14 days, minus 5 dolla shipping

Best of luck in your journey

Vapor4life reccomends you VAPE-ON

Steve:cool:

Paypal bichonf@aol.com
Skype smilinenterprise

I will be receiving new usb battery powered passthru later in the week and will be creating another maximum vapor package, which will include liquid, as well.:shock:

Last edited:

Aleksus

Moved On
Nov 30, 2008
Memphis
Hello Smilin! From your description it seems that new EC901 is more suited for dipping fans. I, like you, not a huge dripping fan and don't like messing with liquids. So my question is, how this EC901 works with regular or Dura cartridges? For how long standard cartridge would last? Interested in buying this model, but if dripping is necessary to achieve good performance I better stick with my Njoy. Thank you.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
The 901 is a vey good vaper, the new carts are bigger, better, but with the 510/dura carts, it is da, bomb.....definately not just for dripping. All I can say is, try it, if you do not like it, it cost you shipping to return. I have usb passtrhus coming wed as well. Your call. I highly reco my vapor king too. It is truely the most analog like device, no dripping, just plug, and play. Yes, I do have extra cartridge/atomizers as well.

Steve:cool:

well, the description says the carts hold twice as much liquid. im not a dripper either, but i just ordered one should be here this week, so we'll see... i have high hopes for this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread