Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
I purchased a Vapor Zeus some two or three weeks ago now. It is my first vaping experience and this thing has been nothing short of AMAZING!!!

I was wondering however, what is the average life-span of these batteries? A year or so would be great however I can't seem to find any info on this topic.

Glad to hear you're digging the Zeus! :)

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
I'm pretty much a chain vaper. I got the 900 first then the 1300 and the 900 was the first to die followed by the 1300 3 to 4 weeks later. I love this Zeus so if it's 4 batteries a year that's what it is. I'm not gonna be that concerned by it. For now I'm good with my new 900 and I got my Ego's back out the other day. New 1300 should be here tomorrow and if I need to I still have a few brand new pass-thru's and a couple boxes of the old small prefilled carto's so I'm good.

bigjr

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
I got my first auto about 1.5 ago still using it right now i charge it two sometimes three times a day still working great. I bought a second one a manual but my coveralls killed it it used to pop apart id put it back together then one day it pulled the wires apart :-( so in the trash it went. Ordered another one it was smaller and doesn't keep a charge as long but still works great. I think my manual would still be kicking .... today had I not broke it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread