Vapor Zeus Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
So far I have tried everything from every eGo on the block, E-Power, sigelei Zmax, cartos, tanks, clearos. The Vapor Zeus is the best thing I have ever tried. It's easy to fill, holds lots of juice, stays charged for a good 8 hours, works as a passthrough, has great flavor, throat hit and clouds of vapor.

Just wanted to throw that out there since I really love this thing and I think a lot of other people will too.

jelder227

Feb 4, 2010
Texas
Thank you, I'm not alone! I started the e cigs about 3 years ago, successfully. But between stress and some aggravations with equipment I went back to cigarettes. I really wanted to quit, and get quit for good, so came back to it.

Things I hated about e cigs before:

1. Refilling cartomizers was fussy and time consuming
2. Difficult to tell when juice was getting low, so burning cartomizers
3. Short battery life and long charging times (I swear it took longer to charge the batteries than to use them up)

This setup might not be the most sophisticated, but for those like me who want to keep it simple with good results, it works. Every real issue I had before is fixed now, and I'm a happy vaper! :vapor:

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
So far I have tried everything from every eGo on the block, E-Power, Sigelei Zmax, cartos, tanks, clearos. The Vapor Zeus is the best thing I have ever tried. It's easy to fill, holds lots of juice, stays charged for a good 8 hours, works as a passthrough, has great flavor, throat hit and clouds of vapor.

Just wanted to throw that out there since I really love this thing and I think a lot of other people will too.

I'm glad you found something that works for you! I may have to try it one of these days ... thanks for sharing!

rith

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
I suppose it can't be perfect for everyone.

As to cost: it's worth it to me to have a quality product that performs the way I want. I just pulled a 15 hour shift and managed to use the Zeus without charging or filling. It has been performing perfectly for me.

Lies.... Nobody is working 15 hour shifts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
GrimmGreen liked the vapor zeus too. Although he did give the one he liked most away in a contest, which might say something as to how much he "needed" it around lol. I thought it was a great product when it came out. A cigar-alike PV. Its too bad the creators of it have always been the apple of the vape world since the very beginning. They always used proprietary connections. Now they have a PV that only uses their expensive cartomizers. Its interesting. I'd like to see V4L move into the new world of vaping with expandable products. Either way, the vapor zeus is a relatively nice PV if your looking for something to devote yourself to 100% You won't be able to use much on it other than the (strangely named) V4L smile-o-mizers, but they do work pretty well (at least grimm says they did) compared to ego sized cartomizers (they were terrible) so they do have that going for them.

mseymour67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Columbus OH
I agree......the Zeus is a great vape. V4L customer service is also top-notch. It is a bit expensive, but sign up on their website and you can score some good discounts. I have two, and got them both for 35% off. The smile-o-mizers can be filled over and over, and seem to last a very long time before having to throw them away. This device probably isn't for everyone, but I am considering getting rid of my vv twists and protanks for good, and just use this exclusively. Simple device with great results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread