• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I have had a few people PM me to ask about the vapor. I get lots of vapor with my JB. When you push the bottle Carlos said to push it like you were pushing a door bell. Pretend this door bell is very delicate. Push it gently. Flooding the atty will decrease the vapor. I mix my own juice and put a good squirt of VG in each bottle. I do hope some other users will chime in on this. I also know this has been mentioned a lot though out the other threads. I just think it need to be addressed where the newer user can find this information if they need it.

Hey Stormy Good Thing you posted this. Also remember seeing that question alot.

What mixture you using vg/pg %?
Everyone needs a PG VS VG Review also.
Some vape: vg or pg & some mix.

When are you making your Vidreview? to help everyone know? LOL
IM sure everyone is waiting for PICS/Vids

Have a great Day..
Hope my questions help sum it up for lots of people.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
This tip for if the draw seems airy may have been given a million times already for all I know, but I saw it elsewhere and it seemed to be found very helpful, so what the heck. I'll throw it in, even tho I don't have mine yet to have tried it myself. I saw this in a post by Big Hit:

Try moving the plastic draw straw toward the atomizer.
Covering that massive air intake in the atomizer with the straw should change the draw dramatically.

Don't cover the hole completely.

---------------------------------------
...oh and heck again, here's another containing a flood-avoidance tip that I don't know who originally came up with, and which also may have been given enough times already and so on and so forth yada yada yada:

When it starts to vape dry, keep the button pressed, hold it by your ear and gently press the bottle till you hear it hiss! As soon as you hear the hiss pull out!

It works (not 1 flood since I started doing this), and hopefully, over time it'll teach me just how much to pump...

-------------------------------------------
(Hope that was ok to do despite murky attribution... Also hope I didn't take things in a more general direction than stormy may have wanted... Well shoot maybe I may as well just apologize for my existence while I'm at at! :p)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
This tip for if the draw seems airy may have been given a million times already for all I know, but I saw it elsewhere and it seemed to be found very helpful, so what the heck. I'll throw it in, even tho I don't have mine yet to have tried it myself. I saw this in a post by Big Hit:

Try moving the plastic draw straw toward the atomizer.
Covering that massive air intake in the atomizer with the straw should change the draw dramatically.

Don't cover the hole completely.

---------------------------------------
...oh and heck again, here's another containing a flood-avoidance tip that I don't know who originally came up with, and which also may have been given enough times already and so on and so forth yada yada yada:

When it starts to vape dry, keep the button pressed, hold it by your ear and gently press the bottle till you hear it hiss! As soon as you hear the hiss pull out!

It works (not 1 flood since I started doing this), and hopefully, over time it'll teach me just how much to pump...

-------------------------------------------
(Hope that was ok to do despite murky attribution... Also hope I didn't take things in a more general direction than stormy may have wanted... Well shoot maybe I may as well just apologize for my existence while I'm at at! :p)

My friend this is exactly what I intended. A place easy to find with tips. Thanks for the help. We can all learn together. I pushed my clear tube down to partly cover my vent hole to help with the draw. I also put brass T-tip on it for an 801. It matches my lightning bolt. :thumbs:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Very Understanding stormynights.
Thanks for your Reply... I didn't start this thread for only my opinions. We learn from each other. I don't have all the information and know how. I want every one with a JB to chime in so we will have as much information on it as possible. I see people selling theirs and I want to cry. It is a great device. It is a little different. You can't just test it for one day and give up. We know the atomizer improves with use.
Another thing I have been doing that someone else needs to try is, instead of pushing the bottle to add more juice to the atty just remove the back and cover the vent hole with your finger. Then take a dry hard draw without pushing the button. I have been doing this and it has been working well for me. It is easy to flood the atty with too hard a push.

Miss MIA Thanks for that tip also.
Now trying to visualize it.
:):):):):)

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Great idea stormy and I hope more ppl will soon notice and come discuss JB usage in here. It'll be awhile before I have mine, possibly quite awhile, but I feel positive about it. I never stopped enjoying 3.7V even tho I have 5 and 6V devices too; and my 'vape-characteristic' needs aren't overly high-end; and I don't have expectations through the roof as it's just a very different kind and purpose of PV, and I'm pretty confident I'll appreciate and continue to appreciate those differences for what they are (even if the JB doesn't become THE go-to PV in my collection); and so on!

Thanks for wanting to help and trying to provide a perfect place for everyone else to do so! :thumbs: If I can add anything when I get mine I will, or before if something jumps out at me somewhere. :)

Edit: Ah, I think I see, ppl may not have realized this was supposed to be a general usage tips & discussion thread. Didn't notice til after posting this that a new tips thread was started in here this afternoon (link below). Maybe these ones should be reposted over there... did just link it here at least. Hope that won't confuse anything.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...using-your-juicebox-properly.html#post1049325

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hey Guys...

I also put a few tips in the other threads...just my observations and things i do to keep it going well. Definately a learning curve. Check out the other threads, maybe something posted there will help you out as well.

< waves at stormy> ltns...hope you are well ?

Hello my friend. :):):)

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I have had my Juice Box for several days now, and its a learning curve, and one you need to be patient with.

Remember, if you are a 510 or 901 vaper, this will take a bit of getting used to, as it is a light vape, but for me, being an 801 vaper, it didnt take too long to get used to it.

Also, your atty is new, it needs time, just as most atties do, to start working at its best.

Like Stormy, I too have added a bit extra VG/PG to my normal mix, as I just dont need the level of nicotine I had before, and as a result the vapour trail is amazing...:)

I then vape till I find the flavour easing off, press the bottle gently, and off I go again.

So, at first it will seem very airy, but dont give up, keep vaping, you will get used to it very quickly.

Stormy, I use a Super T Tip with mine also, it fits so well...

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Sometimes when you keep flooding the atty...if you loosen the bottle just a little bit for awhile, and allow a little bit of air to get into the top of the bottle...the vapor will increase alot..and keep the atty from being flooded. YOu can vape like this for awhile, then screw that bottle back into the holder and it cleans it out really well.[/SIZE]

Just from my experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread