[Vapor4Life -] Big order, big let down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewel Ship

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
depends
About 3 months ago, I ordered some stuff from Vapor4Life. My order was messed up more than once, but eventually, Chad took care of it. You can read that revew of Vapor4Life here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...problems-vapor-4-life-but-chad-took-care.html

Last week I received an email with a coupon for 28.8% off orders over $50.00, so I thought, "hey, it's been about three months, they should have all the kinks worked out", right?

I ordered 6 packs of wowvapor blanks, which I received, and 12 30ML bottles of virginia e-liquid [Vapor4Life part number LQ30VIRGINIA-18], which I did not receive.

Instead, I received one bottle of virginia, and eleven bottles of virginia menthol. :facepalm:

Normally, when you order from Vapor4Life, the invoice they send you has an area at the bottom that says, "this order was prepared by..." and there's some initials. Well, this time it was blank.

Last time, instead of receiving virgina, I received vanilla; it seems these problems revolve around this particular flavor that I like. What's more important though, is it seems I'm having the exact same problem I had about three months ago. The problem of sending the customer the wrong item has not been successfully addressed, and I really wish it had been.:(

I've created a support ticket at V4L :: Support Ticket System , and I have also left a message by clicking on their 'live support' button on their site. I have asked that I be called instead of emailed, because last time I kept getting sent the wrong thing over and over, even though I emailed them the part number of what I hadn't received.

I'm frustrated and disappointed with Vapor4Life; I cannot recommend them to others until they address the persistent issue of not sending the correct items, and communicate how it has been addressed.

Now, I don't like making negative reviews, nor do I like to end on a bad note, so I will say I enjoy their products when I receive them. I've had great performance out of their carts, batteries, and their USB passthrough, and I'm very satisfied with their e-liquids. Also, I always get my order in about three days without fail. Vapor4Life also gives customers great incentives to buy through their sales, such as the one I took advantage of. Money's tight for me right now, so I really appreciate a company giving me such a good deal on e-cig paraphernalia.

Jewel Ship

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
depends
Update: both 'live support' and 'trouble ticket' messages were responded to by Robert via email and then closed. No one has called me, nor has there been any "alright. let's make sure we got this right this time; you wanted xyz, correct?", only an apology and "we'll send you the right thing this time!".

I suspect I will be sent the wrong thing again, because this is how communication went down last time; exactly how it went down. :(

Jewel Ship

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
depends
Update: I received a replacement order from Vapor4Life today in the mail. It was postmarked December 14th, so they did get it sent out the same day I notified them of the problem. For that I will give them their props.

Unfortunately, I received the wrong thing again, just like I predicted. This time, it was the right flavor and the right size, but the wrong nicotine strength.

So everyone knows that I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just that I'm upset that I spent money on a product I haven't received, I'm going to post some pictures. BTW, I numbered the bottles, not Vapor4Life.
1. A picture of my receipt showing that I purchased twelve 30ML bottles of virginia flavored e-liquid at 18MG nicotine strength. I even put "CHAD RULES" in the comments, because last time I had all those problems with my order and Chad took care of it.
2. What I originally received wrong, which was eleven 30ML bottles of virginia menthol at 18MG nicotine strength. I contacted Vapor4Life on December 14th about this.
3. The replacement bag I received today, December 18th, which shows I was supposed to receive eleven 30ML bottles of virginia at 18MG strength. Please note I wasn't the one who wrote "NON MENTHOL" on the bag; it came like that.
4. What I actually received today, which was eleven 30ML bottles of virginia at 11MG strength, not 18MG strength.
I'm going to post in Vapor4Life's Forum Suppliers area, asking them to address this because no one from Vapor4Life has responded in this thread. I will also be creating another support ticket at Vapor4Life's site linking to this negative review. Robert, you failed to take care of me :(.

1firstreceipt.jpg

2virginiamenthol.jpg

3replacementbag.jpg

4virginia11mg.jpg

Jewel Ship

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
depends
Update: After posting in Vapor4Life's supplier sub-forum here --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ve-review-no-thread-response.html#post2342811, I PM'ed Steve [the owner of Vapor4Life] my order info and what was missing [qty=11 LQ30VIRGINIA-18] after his request for me to do so in the thread. Chad [great customer service guy who took care of me last time] PM'ed and responded in the same thread with a request to call him, which I will do tomorrow.

Jewel Ship

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
depends
Update: just got off the phone with Chad, who personally pulled my e-liquid. Chad apologized for the situation and handled it very professionally as well as politely. I should be getting my liquid in about three days. I'm very confident that I will now receive my missing eleven bottles of LQ30VIRGINIA-18 now that Chad is handling things :), and will make sure to update once I receive them.

I just want to encourage anyone who has had a problem receiving what they ordered from Vapor4Life to contact via phone, email, or PM Chad as he seems to be pretty good at taking care of the situation that you might be in. It doesn't excuse that you or I got something wrong on the order, but I'm pretty confident he will make sure you get your missing product.

I also want to make it clear from my previous review and this one that I'm neither a fanboy nor a hater of Vapor4Life; I'm just a customer that has a personal preference for their products over other companies most of the time. A lot about vaping is going to be very subjective: what kind of liquids you will like, the type of cartomizers/cartridge & atomizers you like, mods or not, etc... and V4L is my personal preference and has been for over three months.

Jewel Ship

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
depends
Update: today I received an empty USPS flat rate mailer with one of the corners torn off. No liquid, no receipt, nothing. I've posted in Vapor4Life's sub forum asking the owner [Steve] for my money back. Vapor4Life still has my money, whereas I still don't have the liquid I paid for.

Earlier in the thread in question, Steve said "if it does not get damn near perfect, heads will roll". I don't want heads to roll; I just want my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread