Vapor4Life Cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinJazzy

May 31, 2010
Georgia
Oh my god I just got my order in (which got here in 2 days!) from V4L and it is amazing. Not only did they ship my order they included one Peach Cobbler and one Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Cartomizer. The Apple is AMAZING! It tastes like the "nerds" candy or whatever its called now. By the Willy Wonka people. Its great. Waiting on my new shorty battery to charge :(

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I haven't used batts from V4L, but other vendors I received RIVa batts from have been in different state(s) of charge. Last set was fully charged when I received it. Plugged it in, screwed the batt on, it blinked half dozen times, then shortly turned Blue. Others have taken a couple hours to turn from RED to BLUE. One RIVa batt w/Carto will last me: drive to work, (30 mins), 4 5 min smoke breaks, 60 min lunch, 4 more 5 min smoke breaks, drive home (30) mins. . .and a few more hours. Then I swap to fresh charged batt, and throw the used one on the charger overnight. Git up in the mornin and "play it again, Sam". I need a life.

Cheers,
otrpu

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
My KR808D-1 carts are iffy at best. Out of a 5 pack, 2 might be awesome while the other 3 might make little vapor or not work at all. What's the consistency like with the v4l carts and will they work with the KR808 models?

Usually this is due (in my experience) due to battery issues. I have NEVER had ANY problems with V4L (prefilled) cartos on my (2) Prodigy V2 or Chuck @ 6v. :D

V4L "ist das shiz-nit!"

NuMoNiC

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
SLC
My KR808D-1 carts are iffy at best. Out of a 5 pack, 2 might be awesome while the other 3 might make little vapor or not work at all. What's the consistency like with the v4l carts and will they work with the KR808 models?

That is exactly why i stopped buying cartomizers from other vendors.

I have never had a bad V4L cartomizer. Just holding these bad boys in your hands you can tell they are of much better craftsmanship, well researched and better developed.

KR808 is a basic design. Yes these will work, they were designed for it. The "VaporKing" e-cig is a re-branded KR808.

ruready

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Eastpointe, MI
It took me months to finally order from V4L. I finally did and got my order in 2 days as well. First off, you can definitely tell the difference in the craftsmanship. The carto's are great tasting with lots of vapor. and the freebies they throw in are such a savings and lets us try a flavor without throwing our hard earned money away. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long and spent so much money on all my 510 gear before ordering. Now that I have i don't think I'll ever turn back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread