Status
Not open for further replies.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
vaporbeast team pic with the illustrious Grimm Green.

Grimm Green.jpg

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Enjoy performance all day long!

The Pharaoh rta is the second collaborative product between Digiflavor and Rip Trippers, with that in mind you can rest assured it chucks and has insane flavor! Geared towards all day use, the Pharaoh RTA can support a total of 7.6 mL which is plenty of eliquid to keep you going for a few hours.

Check out the DigiFlavor Pharaoh RTA HERE!
VaporBeast - Vaping Supplies, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid

digiflavor-pharaoh-rta_001.jpg

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
A follow up to the Sense Blazer 200 is here! The Sense Blazer Pro focuses on flavor rather than vapor with is all new coil design and large liquid capacity! It's brand new replacement coils show you the true meaning of flavoring chasing with their 2 in 1 coil design!

Check out the Sense Blazer Pro HERE!
sense-blazer-pro-tank_001.jpg

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
The Kanger K Pin Starter Kit is the first of many in Kanger’s new AKD series! he retractable drip tip adds an extra layer of sanitation as it can conveniently be tucked away when on the go to prevent unwanted materials sticking to it. The K Pin also comes in several fantastic finishes which gives it a high end look and feel.

Check out the Kanger K Pin HERE!

32-3264-000_2.jpg

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
We've got the latest from No Hype!

If you though the Butter Pecan Ice Cream was great then just wait until you try Banana Nut Bread, you’ll go bananas over this fantastic replication! These tasty blends will not mislead you and they are offered in large bottles because a simple 30 mL just won’t cut it after tasting one drop!

Check out No Hype Banana Nut Bread HERE!

no-hype-banana-nut-bread_001 (1).jpg

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
The Vaporesso’s Revenger Kit includes their most powerful device and atomizer to date! Sporting the OMNI 2.0 board, the Revenger has a maximum wattage output of 220 watts. That’s 60 more watts over their Tarot Pro, all while still using only two 18650 batteries! Superb performance aside, the Revenger looks and feels great in the palm as a result of its “In Mould Labeling” and overall rounded design. Its IML display design provides sharper graphics and retains wear better than other displays! To complement the Revenger is Vaporesso’s new NRG Tank. The NRG Tank is a masterpiece designed to chase clouds with its high performance capabilities. Enjoy crisp flavor and ungodly amounts of vapor with the Vaporesso Revenger Kit!

Check out the Vaporesso Revenger Kit HERE!

37-3282-000_1.jpg

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
More power and longer battery life?

Innokin’s Oceanus is one of the few devices currently available that utilizes 20700 Batteries. The 20700 Battery is crucial to its single battery design and power capabilities as it offers far better performance than a standard 18650 battery. The Innokin Oceanus sports a 110 watt maximum output with a single 20700 battery. Enjoy higher wattage with sustained battery life due to this newly implemented battery technology!

Check out the Innokin Oceanus Scion Kit HERE!

oceanus-3a.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It is so sad that Vapor Beast, a company I used to recommend to everyone has fallen into such a sad state. I started to say they had become the Walmart of vaping. At least at Walmart the prices are decent for what you get. I'm so ashamed of myself for telling all my friends and family of VB. I just hope I didn't miss anyone when I recanted that statement. I keep thinking that it was just a fluke and give em one more chance only to wait forever for my order to actually ship, then it sits at UPS mail innovations since the day it shipped two days ago. Sadly no one gives a damn.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
It is so sad that Vapor Beast, a company I used to recommend to everyone has fallen into such a sad state. I started to say they had become the Walmart of vaping. At least at Walmart the prices are decent for what you get. I'm so ashamed of myself for telling all my friends and family of VB. I just hope I didn't miss anyone when I recanted that statement. I keep thinking that it was just a fluke and give em one more chance only to wait forever for my order to actually ship, then it sits at UPS mail innovations since the day it shipped two days ago. Sadly no one gives a damn.

GPC2012, Shoot me a message and well dig deeper into the situation or you can always call our toll free number and speak with a representative. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience and hope that this can be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread