VaporBeast *** FREE SHIPPING ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubSplat

Jan 25, 2012
Oregon
I have some questions about the E-Power 18650 kit you have:

From what I've been reading, the ones that have white LED buttons tend to have issues with the switch and/or spring.

Does your model have a white or blue LED? Do you know whether it has issues, or whether it's one of the more reliable ones?

Do you know whether 2800mAh 18650's will work in it? Or should only 2200mAh batteries be used with this model?

If I want to replace the flat tips on the SmokTech cartomizers with drip tips, what size/model would fit? Will the 510 Ming ones that you carry fit?

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
SubSplat…PM sent:)

1) Our E-Power has a white LED.

2) I did have a customer report an issue with the E-Power button a few days ago. However, we replaced it…no questions asked. Generally speaking…they have been reliable.

3) The new e-Power that we have in stock comes with two 2800 mAh bats.

4) Try using the smok Tech DC tank with the E-Power. It's a great look and they are solid performers. The flat tips that come with the unit are proprietary to the 5ML cartomizer and I am not aware of any alternative tip that will fit.

Feel free to ask anymore questions.

Last edited:

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Ordered 9 pm Monday night, shipped Tuesday Morn, arrived today, Friday. And I am out here on the end of the earth (Seattle).

Great job on the "carto steal".. Got my 30!! And a little xtra. You are my carto supplier from now on.... thanks Tim!!

Orders 44 & 77, I'm stocked on cartos, 50+... but still toying with the idea of getting a Switchback to play around with !!

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Good vendor, great customer service! I see no reason that anyone should hesitate to purchase anything from this vendors... the prices are right, he's even open to suggestions for future deals if you would like to see something in particular go on sale (to a sale price that's within reason ofc) & on top of that everything is shipped for FREE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread